reunion

*the smoke clears and standing tall goji stands firm his eyes glowing a radiant blue. He gives a menacing glare at rodan to which rodan and angirus bow down to him. Goji then walked up to rodan and angirus and grabbed them by the horns and dragged them to the police car to which a judy asked*

Goji's pov

Judy:we should handcuff them before we take them to the station shouldn't we?

Well i don't think handcuffs will fit around rodans wings and angirus here mainly walks on all 4 so he can't walk like us. Plus angirus and rodan are like my family so i trust they won't do something stupid again
*you glare at rodan*

*timeskip to the end of the day and you bring rodan and angirus with you too mothras house as you get there you see Mothra tending to her garden she notices you and welcomes you home*

Mothra: welcome ho....me......RODAN!? ANGIRUS!? WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?

Anguirus/Rodan: MOTHRA YOU'RE HERE TOO!?

Yeah she's been here with me for the majority of the time here in this world.... galaxy? Where ever this place is.

Anguirus: hey jr how did you get here anyway?

Rodan:yeah. For us we got beamed up by a weird space beam shot down and BOOM! Portal opens and we get sucked in.

Well mothra traveled through galaxies and for me i got sucked through a vortex in my cave and poof here i am in this world.

*MEANWHILE ON EARTH)

Gorosaurus: GUYS HUMANS JUST USED A WEAPON AGAINST US THAT GOT RODAN AND ANGUIRUS. THIS COULD BE BAD!

King caesar:Gorosaurus calm down and speak clearly

Gorosaurus: i think humans made a weapon that could destroy us all. It already got rodan and anguirus

Baragon: that could explain where jr went too.

Varan: gorosaurus if thats true. We all could be in danger

*out of the water titanosaurus and manda comes out*

Titanosaurus: THE FUCK IS ALL THE RACKET!?

Manda:hey guys

Varan: to catch you two up. We all could all be in danger humans invented a new weapon that could spell disaster for us all.

Varan: King Caesar what should we do?

King caesar: I hate that it came to this but we might need to retaliate....

Manda: so you are saying this is the begining of a war?

King caesar: unfortunately.....

YES

(TOO BE CONTINUED)