Anguirus and Rodan!?

I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. Now I welcome to the next chapter.

(Also anguirus and rodan call Goji. Junior)

*location: humanity's earth
anguirus's pov as he's at goji's cave*

Junior!? Junior where are you?

*you swim out of goji's cave as you feel something not right as junior would usually answer right away. You exit his cave and travel to monster island and ask rodan if he's seen Junior. As you reach monster island you run to the volcano where rodan lives and call out to rodan to which rodan rises from his nest and yawns as he looks at you with tired eyes and says*

Rodan: What do you want anguirus?

Well i was looking for junior in his underwater cave but he wasn't there and i wanted to know if you've seen him?

Rodan: No I haven't seen him..... Actually now I think about it i haven't seen him in a while which is unusual.

Ok. Well i'll ask the others see if maybe they've seen him

Rodan: I can ask gorosaurus and baragon and the others

Alright thanks rodan

*and with that you and rodan split to go and ask the others after and several hour with no leads you and rodan head to the main land where you're confronted by the humans where a beam from space comes from the sky and you and rodan get pulled into a portal where you're both flung into another world*

(Location: zootopia)

*goji's pov*

*you get picked up by judy and nick and they drive you too the zootopia police department where you meet a chubby cheetah named clawhauser who man's the front desk as a receptionist, he energetically welcomes you while also commenting how he's never seen a species like you before too which you respond you are a basically extinct species to which he apologizes for making a comment to which you respond its fine because he didn't know. Later you enter the meeting room where you're told what your job is, as the meeting started a large caped buffalo came in thats when he introduced himself as chief bogo he then organizes papers and says*

Chief bogo: today we welcome a new officer gojira welcome want to say anything

Wel...(bogo interupts)

Chief bogo: don't care. Now on to today's task, officer Nick and judy you will take officer gojira with you too take care of..

*clawhauser runs into the room and urgently saying*

Clawhauser: WE NEED ALL  OFFICERS ASAP THEIRS A SPIKEY TURTLE AND A RED SCALEY BIRD FREAKING OUT SCARING THE CIVILLIANS

*you hear a loud roar in the distance *

(EEEYAWAHHHH)

Chief i know that roar anywhere it's my friend anguirus let me talk to him he's probably freaking out cause he's never been

Chief bogo: fine go calm him down but when you return you me and him will have a talk alright

Yes sir

(Meanwhile with anguirus and rodan)

*ANGUIRUS POV*

RODAN!? WHERE ARE WE?

Rodan:YOU THINK I KNOW BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T

*people start to look at you concerned rodan noticed them and  he fires his uranium heat beam into the sky to which everyone started to run in panic*

Rodan what the fuck was that are you crazy!?

Rodan:they were staring and it was annoying me

So you fire your beam too scare them, your roar is good enough alone

*you hear police sirens getting closer then your suddenly surrounded*

POLICE:  GET ON THE GROUND NOW!

*you notice the police pointings their guns at you and rodan. You turn to rodan who's horns are now glowing orange he then fires his beam at the officers when suddenly a bright blue beam collided with rodans beam causing a small explosion. Through the smoke you notice a large silhouette with glowing blue spikes then it hits you who it is*

Goji:ANGUIRUS, RODAN THAT'S ENOUGH !

TO BE CONTINUED