an exciting walk

Hello fellow kaiju lovers author here for a new chapter.
I won't lie to you if you disliked the last chapter I understand but I rushed to get the chapter out to y'all so that has a part plus writer block i'm trying to see what I could do to be better at writing crossovers so hopefully I can become a better writer then I am now.

Well with all that mumbo jumbo aside  lets get on with the story.

*Timeskip to goji and mothra walking through downtown to get to the central station*

[Goji's pov]
"Hey mothra what is it like in this place from what you expirenced?"

Mothra: really nice honestly, the people are really nice.... although when i got here there was heavy  prejudice against predators due to a misunderstanding and the fact someone was targetting predators to go feral. But a officer found the culprits.
Suprisingly it was the mayors assistant.

"Who would have guessed"

Mothra: No one guessed, not the mayor or anyone.

"Wait quick question moths how did you know i was here of all places?"

Mothra: consider it luck

"Ok you keep your secrets then (you pat her head)

Mothra: I will!

*you and mothra chuckles*

(As you and mothra continue to walk through downtown neither of you could resist being in awe of how big the place was)

"It's crazy to think this is how humans viewed the world....oh god"

Mothra: what's wrong goji?

"Imagine how terrifying we must have been to the humans

Mothra:........y...eaaahh im not gonna think about that

*timeskip to goji and mothra arriving to the central station*

"Woah this place is massive"

Mothra: yeah you're not wrong.

"Do you know what train we'll be taking?"

Mothra: We are taking the one to Orchid Road.

"I'm guessing you have no idea which train we need to get on?"

Mothra: correct.....lets go ask!

*you walk to a employee and ask which train goes to orchid road and he directs you and mothra to the train, you and mothra get your tickets punched*

"This is going to be our first time on a train"

Mothra: hopefully we don't miss our stop.

*as the train goes something catches your eye and as you turn your body you accidentally wacked mothra into the glass with your tail*

*timeskip to getting off of the train*

Mothra: Now it's just a walk to my house.

"Ok...sorry about accidentally tail whipping you"

Mothra: It's fine im not hurt it just caught me off guard.

*1 minute into the walk later*

"I see why your house is out here, it's because The scenary is really beautiful"

Mothra: not exactly my mom chose to live here cause it was called orchid road and she liked orchids so yeah.

"You're kidding?"

Mothra: No I'm unfortunately not.

*you chuckle a little*

"Hey at least now you can say your mother kinda did you a favor, cause this place is very nice "

Mothra: True.

*a little bit later*

(A young voice yells "TIMBBEERRRR!!!!")

*you and mothra are about to get to her house when a tree suddenly fall towards  you and mothra. Without thinking you fired your atomic breath, destroying the tree before it could hurt you or mothra.  Soon you and mothra notice a male beaver who look disapointed while  carrying his kid. That was the case until he realized what almost happened then he ran to make sure you and moths were ok*

???:I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU GUYS OK?

"Yeah we are luckily we "avoided" it in time"

*the beavers kid tries to sneak away while the dad was apologising when the kid's dad picked him up*

???:my son has just started teething and i went to get him something he asked for I hope he didn't get you guys hurt

Mothra: we weren't hurt so you don't need to worry

*the beaver takes a deep breath and introduces himself properly*

Chipper: My name is chipper, and this little guy is my son oakly i'm a local carpenter, craftsman, woodworker and lumberjack around here.

*you shake his hand and introduce yourself and mothra*

"I'm Goji and this is mothra"

Chipper: you guys new to the neighborhood?

Mothra: yeah we were heading to my new house"

Chipper: i'll tell you guys what if you ever need help with anything wood related give me a call,
i'll call it a sorry my son almost killed you apology package

"we will keep that in mind"

*you guys chuckle*

*suddenly chipper realizes oakly wiggled out of his arms and is now chewing another tree down*

Chipper: OAKLY NOOOOO (he turns to you and mothra) It was nice meeting you guys but i got to go take care of my son (he runs towards his son) OAKLY STOP RIGHT NOW!

*timeskip to arriving at mothra's house*

"Well that was a very eventful walk"

Mothra: that's for sure.

*you and moths enter her house*

Too be continued