Good Girl Gone Bad

Dahyun x reader

*********

"we have bible study later" you rolled your eyes as you saw dahyun standing infront of your classmates giving out her oh so called pamphlets, " give me one dahyun I'll come too" one of your class mates said as they rush in front just to grab one of those papers.

You really hate her, she's just so extra
And such a attention seeker and a stealer.

First She steal the position that's supposed to be yours ,second she steal your long time crush and third she steal your position in the honourable ranking you should be the top one if not because of her!!!

God knows how you hate every peace of kim dahyun the freaking popular kid in your school and the miss goody good
Using her freaking bible studies to get attention, and boys probably.

" y/n" you look up to her as she approaches you giving you those stupid smiles of her, you don't know why but by just her presence you could feel your blood boiling.
" i was wondering if you want to come" she handed you her pamphlet and smile brightly.

You look at her and rolled your eyes
"thanks but no thanks" you look back at your phone and scroll down to your SNS account, you heard her breath out heavily
"I'll just leave it here if ever you change your mind" she put down the pamphlets in your desk as she start to walk away from you.

You put down your phone as you look down to the pamphlets " this bitch" grabbing the pamphlets you crumpled it and you stood up and walk down the hall.

Dahyun was there with her 8 friends
Your blood boils again as you saw her laughing actually looks like flirting with the woman who looks like shiba inu.

Tsss what a slut, you clenched your fist as you crumpled the paper in your hands that's already been crumpled but crumpled It even more.

"YAH KIM DAHYUN!!!" you shouted making her stop from laughing and turn her heads on you, her friends also look at you and so as the other students on the hall.

"y/n have you change your mind?!" her face became brighter as she looks at your eyes.
You scuffed at her and rolled your eyes
"NEVER STUPID!!" you lift up your hands and throw the crumpled paper on her making it hitting straight on her face.

You almost want to laugh at her reaction
That's so worth it huh.

"you forgot your stupid pamphlets
So I'm just giving it back" you fold your arms onto your chest as you snicker at her
And her friends comforting her especial the shiba inu one who almost kissing her god.

"yah! That's too much"

"how mean"

" let me slap this girl"

" are you happy?"

"why did you do that?!!"

" why do you even have to come close to her she's not even worth it"

"This girl!! Come one fight me!!"

"are you okay dahyunna??"

"dahyunnie"

Her friends commented that makes you rolled your eyes again and again, of courase dahyun is stupid so she has stupid friends

"then make her stop coming to me can't you have a hint i don't like you gosh your so stupid" you raise your one brow at kim dahyun who's now looking at you without any emotion on her face.

"you stupid people make your stupid friend stop okay i don't want to have any of your virus gosh" you fan your self at you smirk at dahyun.

"what did you just call us?!!!!" the girl with short hair said at you while clenching her fist " i said you and your friends are stupid"
" this girl!!" the girl roared and was about to run to you but dahyun stopped her.