SURPRISED

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

YOU WERE frozen as soon as you hear some noises on the door, you try to peek from where you are and your eyes widen as the door swung opened.

Revealing your girlfriend who just got back from the company, "I'M HOME!!" she shouted.

You bite your lips and closed your eyes for a second, why is she here? You thought she'll be here so late!! Why did she came home so early, now your busted for sure.

You immediately hide everything and keep it away from her sight, but there was something particular on the couch that you forgot to hide and when you were about to hide it she suddenly popped up in front of you.

"hi babe" she happily greeted you she held your face up and kiss you, "hmm i miss you so much" she said and lick her own lips as she pulled away from you, "and that taste so good"

You blink your eyes at her as she stares at you from head to toe, she frowned her face and chuckles at you, "babe what are you wearing? Why do you look like you wake up
Just now?"

You looked at your self and didn't answer her, you were only wearing a bathrobes and your hair is so messy well you didn't have much time to dress up and fix your self.

And now that she's here you can no longer do that,Your dead.

You move a little trying to hide the thing on the couch, you sat over it and smile nervously at dahyun, "w-why are you here?" she look behind you and furrowed her brows at you.

"what do you mean why am i here? This is our home babe am i not allowed here?"

You laugh nervously and nod your head
"hahaha right this is our home of course you would be here" you put your few hair strands behind your ear and let out a sigh.

"but i-i mean your hear early?"

"I'm nit working today babe i just came for the meeting"

"but why?"

You look at you with her narrowed eyes
"why am i sensing something that you don't like me here?" she said with a serious tone a shot a dead glance behind you, "what is it y/n and what are you hiding behind you?"

You blink your eyes and fake a chuckle
As you fix your posture and shake your hands at her. "w-what you mean? I-I'm just asking and I'm not hiding anything come on" you said trying to hide your nervous at her.

She stare at you blankly for a minute then she breath out heavily giving up and just letting you be. "fine I'll just take a shower I'll go ahead in the r--" she said and was about to turn her back but you stood up and shout at her trying to stopped her.

"NO!!!"

you held her arms and shake your head
She just stare at your face like you were crazy and sighs "why y/n? I'm going to shower"

"just used the guestroom please?" you said helplessly. She tilt her head and sighs at you, "no i want to use the one in our room what is happening too you? Let me go y/n"
She sighs again as you didn't let go of her hand but your hold onto her becomes tighter even more.

Suddenly her eyes became wide
"what was that?" she said and force you to let go of her arm, she goes pass by you and immediately picked up the thing you keep on hiding, and looked at you with serious face.

"what the" she glared at you as she hold it with her two fingers. "who fucking own this y/n?"

She said while looking at your red lingerie dress like it was the most disgusting thing ever in her poor innocent eyes.

"it's mine dahyun" you said shyly and looked away, but it looks like she didn't believe you, she scoffes at you and threw it in your face

"really? How come you never own one" she said rolling her eyes at you " are you fucking someone behind my back?" she said something you'd never expect that would come from her.

You looked at her wide your wide eyes. 
"What? No!!! Its really mine!!!" she looked at you and your robe and laugh sarcastically.

"yeah?? Is that why your only wearing that thing?" she said and threw that piece of dress into your face, "now let's see what's your hiding in our bedroom" she said and grab the vase on the coffee table throwing the flowers in it and holding it downwards while slowly walking to your bedroom.

Its like she's ready to kill someone at this moment, you sighs and just follows her onto your share bedroom.

She kicked the door and it opened and make a loud noise her mouth fell opened as the bedroom revealed to her, she almost broke the vase good thing you were fast to me catch it.

"mwoya?" she mumbled as she looks at the every corner of your shared bedroom, you decorated it into very romantic way that you know she would love.

"w-what is this?" she teary eyes and very much guilty, you smiled at her and scratch your nape "surprise?"

A tear fell from her eyes as you held her hands, "babe i-i thought you were..... I'm so sorry y/n i doubted you but here you are" she sobs a little and you hushed her.

"it's okay but babe you know I'll never do that to you it's just that you came home so early and i wasn't even done with preparing
And that you know dress its was another surprise for you but you saw it first" you wipe her tears and kisses her cheeks.

"I'm sorry damn i miss the exciting part" she said and laugh, you laugh with her and cupped her face "happy anniversary kim dahyun"

You cling her hands onto your neck and peck on your lips, " happy anniversary mrs kim y/n I'm so sorry again and i love you" she kisses you again and look around the room, "its so beautiful thank you for this babe" you brush your nose onto hers and kisses her lips "anything for you my lovely wife" you said and place your head onto her neck.

********

Photos not mine credit to the rightful owner.