MISSING U

Dahyun x fem reader

Alternative tittle : fix a broken heart.

Listen to missing u by twice I've been into that song lately i keep on playing that so I'll be making this hahaha
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

YOU threw your self on the bed and put your arms on your eyes as you breath out heavily.

After a long day on work your finally in your house, but it feels not the same coming back on the house makes you feel even worst its not comforting its not warm
Its uncomfortable and cold, its always like that ever since she and you broke up.

Her words came back again, you remembered clearly what she said that day.

"i'm so tired please let me take a break" she shakes her head and look at you with her cold eyes " I'm begging you
" leave my house please "

It's been a year since you left your home,
Yes even if your not together you will always know that she's your home and that will never change, you can't never fool yourself.

You knew you always say you forget her
You don't need her, you said you hate her but your not even trying, you maybe a good liar but not to yourself.

Maybe it's your fault, your clingy you always got jealous whenever she's talking to her friend like Irene especially kyulkyung
And even her members specifically momo and sana, you monitored every fancams and yelled at her when she's too sweet others you even tried to make her stay away from them and never allows her to go out with her friends even the girls.

it is really your fault, your toxic, your crazy
Your worst, now you regret that as you were missing her each day and it hurts so much that you even tried to forget her and think that she doesn't existed in your life.

But every night you dreams of her that's why you don't even wanna sleep, you hate it when she shows up on your dream because it just making you miss her more.

Everyday that she's not with you
your missing her, every hour you wish that she's with you but every minutes and every second she's just in your mind running around.

You miss her so much god knows how you wanna touch her and hold her again, you wanna see her but your know she wont let you.

Your just a simple person a small chocolate shop owner, while she was THE KIM DAHYUN the queen.

There's so many people who loves her she probably don't need yours and there's so many better person around her, prettier than you sexier than you and definitely not a crazy person like you are.

So no she probably doesn't miss you why would she right? When you can slowly see how happy she is, and how better her life is without you.

That's right she should forget about you because your nothing your just trash anyway.

You laugh sadly at your thoughts you sigh as your phone lights up, you grab it from the night stand and look up what is it.

You saw a messages from tzuyu, you and tzuyu were friends ever since she introduced you to dahyun and that's how you too meet, tzuyu hates you for what you've done but you and her stays friends.

From: tzuyu ppang

Yah pabo!! I want some bread tomorrow make me some or I'll kill you in any possible ways i could.

You rolled your eyes and laugh a little at her she look like an angel but she's actually wasn't she's worst than satan himself.
You shake your head and type a reply for her