PICNIC DATE-NAP

"Y/N!! can you help me with this please? I have to run some errands but i also have to put this on the van, but i really have to go right now please?"

You stopped from scrolling on your phone and look up to pinky oppa, he's holding a big basket, and a 2 paper bag, he's staring at you whith his puppy eyes hoping that you would say yes.

" o-okay"

He jump happily and hand you the basket and the paper bag, almost like shoving it into your face, you sigh as you watched him run away you flinch a bit because you realised how heavy the basket was.

Pinky oppa suddenly stopped and face you,
"THE VAN WAS ON THR PARKING LOT THE WHITE ON THE FIRST ON THE B!!" he shouted and run away again.

He didn't even wait for you to say anything, why did you say yes with this? Aish.

You held the basket on your left hand and the two paper bag on your right hand as you walk down to the elevator, you pressed the g-button and wait patiently for the elevator to go down to the ground floor where the parking lot is, you make way out and walk and look around.

You stop as you finally spotted the van, you walk towards the van, it was not the same van twice always use and you actually never saw that van, maybe its new or something.

You was about to knock on the window when the door suddenly sprung open, everything happens so fast and the next thing you know is your already inside the van with your hands being tied and and there is some cloth around your eyes so you can't see anything.

You panicked,because you don't know what's happening, who are this people? What they need to you? Are being kidnapped FOR REAL???!!

Does pinky oppa involved?? Or maybe jyp entertainment was behind this?!! Maybe they want you away from dahyun because your ruining her career?!! Wait!!! What should you do?? You don't know what to do?!! Well you've never been kidnapped before so how would you know??!! 

Wait is this really kidnapping!! Or its just a prank?!! Maybe they want you into some kind of reality tv show!! But why?? I mean your not model, idol, actress or singer or anything in the industry!! Your normal girl i mean gay.

The only thing special in you is your girlfriend of course!! Wait maybe they want ransome money from dahyun!! Or maybe a sasaeng was the culprit!!!

"yah"

You jumped when you heard those, you try to turn your head around to guess which part of the car that person is, but wait isn't that voice kinda familiar?

You felt a hands wrapped around your arms and then the person helps you stood up and get out of that freaking van.

"w-where am i? Who are you? What do you need? What is this? Can you please don't kill me? Wait are you going to kill me? Do you need Money? Do you want me gone away from dahyun? Is this a prank? Am i in some kind of show? Wher-"

"ENOUGH?!!" the woman yelled "you have so many questions" then she said.

Your brow furrowed as you trying to analyse the voice, its really familiar
You heard it before not just once, its sweet and sweet and sweet? Wait...

Analysing

0%
.
.
.
.
.
10%
.
.
.
.
.
50%
.
.
.
.
80%
.
.
.
.
100%

"open your eyes stupid... Your eyes hasn't blindfolded already why do you need to close your eyes?"

You slowly open your eyes, the blind fold was already taken off so as the rope in your hand, your eyes narrowed at the pale woman in front of you, she's smirking while her hands are folded above her chest.

" WTH?!!.... DAHYUN??!" you shouted at her face and she just giggles at you.

"surprised love" she said and opened her arms wide "you have been date-nap by the most beautiful woman you love" she smirk again and held you in your waist.

"aish!! You crazy white evil dubu!!" you smacked her arms and glared at her, "i though so many reasons why am here i thought jype wants me out or i was prank and send into some reality show or been kidnapped for ransome or by some sasaeng?!! You nearly gave me a heart attacks!!"

She laugh so loud while slapping your arms
"Love!! Your crazier than me!! What?? Heol!! I can't believe you think that way!!" she wipe her invisible tears and cupped your face while giggling.

"you were so calm though, but now i know why" she gave you a peck on your lips and then pinch your nose " i just wanna surprise you, and of course i wanna spend the day with you i have been so busy that i miss you so much so i ask for the girls help also pinky oppa, Jeongyeon and nayeon tied you and put you into blind fold then they left and i drive away" she intertwined her fingers into yours and smile, " now its only you and i..
And operation PICNIC DATE NAP Y/N is SUCCESS!!" she said and jump a little.

"picnic?"

She cutely nod her head and pointed to your back, you quickly turn around to see what she meant.

You saw a mat place near the fence of the cliff, the guitar was leaning onto the tree and the basket pinky oppa gave you with the paper bags are on the mat, there were also a loptop and a two mini pillow and a mini table on the middle.

" i made all of that for you.... So am i amazing or amazing?"

You look back to her and pinch her nose
" you are so amazing and super duper mega extra AMAZING thank you dubu"

She giggles " your welcome Come on lets eat! We have so many activities todo  today!!" she said and pulled you close to the mat.

*******

Another lame and short one

I just came from family reunion and my head hurts but I'm so stress so here i am writing this, hope you guys like it.

Not proofs read, I'm sorry in advance for the typo's and errors i promise to get back to it and fix it.

Have a great day chingudul.