RUIN MY LIFE

Listen to ruin my life by zara larsson

Dahyun got positive for covid 19 😔 lets pray for her co once

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

YOU bite your lips as you keep on pulling your hair, its 2:00 am and you can't even have a proper sleep.

Your eyes was still wide awake and it looks like it won't be closing anytime soon. You breath out heavily before you pushed away the blanket and sat up.

You have been like this for like 2 weeks now and only this is that freak woman's fault.

You closed your eyes as you start remembering that horror night.

"y/n" she bit her lower lip while slowly swaying her body she caress your arms
"dance with me!!!" she said in very sexy voice.

You mentally slap your self damn very sexy voice? Really now y/n? Where that even came from?

She look straight at your eyes and you swear you saw how she smirks at you but quickly change into a fine smile of hers.

Your brother came and wrapped his arms around her " don't be such a kill joy y/n don't bring her down come on!!" he kiss her on her temple before he dash away leaving only the two of you.

"you heard your brother" she rose her one eyebrows at you, you roll your eyes at her "fine" you said and she smiled widely as she pulls you away.

She wrapped her hands around your neck and look up straight into your eyes.

Your straight, you have a boyfriend
If not then you don't know. And its not like this is the first time, your brothers girlfriend surely like to tease you.

She give you a little sexy dance while still looking at your eyes, she runs her hands into your arms until it reaches your bare waist.

Your only wearing a crop top shirt so you feel her hands and its surprisingly warm
It feels good.

God damn it gay. Freaking. Panic
What are you saying y/n holy guacamole.

Your straight!!!!!

"your so cute" she mumbled and bit her lower lips "you could ruin me y/n i swear to god" she added and lift her hands, it went to your hair she brushes it and caress your face after.

What the heck is she doing??

Is this the same shy and religious girl that your brother introduced to you?? Or is she drunk already?????

Her hands went to your lip slowly tracing it down "its red" she mumbled again and trew her hands onto your nape "i like it" she muttered as she pushed your head crashing your lips onto hers.

Your eyes widen while her lips slowly moving biting your lips so it could open she entered her tongue inside your mouth and move it like a freaking pro.

Damn!!!! What the hell is happening???
And why aren't you moving?? Go push her away?!!!!

But your moves are different from your brain, you can lie but your body can't, as you slowly begin to answer her kisses, letting your freaking emotions devour you and overruled your whole.

"hmmm y/n baby" she moaned while her hands are slowly roaming around your body touching and pinching it.

Your body feel so hot, she surely know how to set a fire cause she just set fire onto your forest, putting you onto the edges of your sexuality.