She Yelled At You

Just simple imagination because I was reading twice au

***************

You pouted your lips as you sigh for the nth times, you were looking at your girlfriend while she was busy on the study table here in her music room doing her stuffs.

This is the only Time she got home from the dorm because she has a free time and this is the only time you were free from your work. But instead of catching up or having some ' MOMENTS ' that you've been dreaming since you really miss her.

She's been staying on the twice dorm where she shares the one unit with chaeyoung and tzuyu, they are preparing for their newest English song and for their come back so she rarely goes home.

But you understand because she's a working hard and very much professional K-pop idol, she's an icon and a legend she's the best girl in the whole world for you and for the once.

And you don't wanna be selfish but you want her whole attention, you want her time you want her to notice only you, this is her day off and the only day in this month that you got to have her whole day all by yourself.

But here she is working on her new song that she'll pass to the PD-nim as her contribution on their new album, she's working everyday and now she brings her work in your home great just great!

"dahyun" you called her but she didn't even said anything, or more like she doesn't even notice you.

Does she even knows you exist?
Is she even aware that she have a girlfriend and that's you!!!

"dahyunnahh" you called her again while tapping her arms but still no replies. Now your starting to get annoyed, what the hell?!!!

"love?"

"baby?"

"babe?"

"darling?"

"sweety?"

"my love?"

"mommy?"

"dubu!!"

You closed your eyes and bit your lips
Is that really important than you? Can't she just keep it away for awhile? You tangled your hands onto your hair out of frustration!!

What the hell!!!

You stood up and stomp your feet on the floor you breath in and "YAH KIM DAHYUN!!!" you Yelled at her with all the air and power from your lungs then you
Slam the table so hard that she jump from her seat.

She stare at you with shocked still visible on her face, "what the fuck y/n?"
She said while holding her chest.

You roll your eyes at her and glare at her after " I've been calling you for crying out loud!!! But you seems so busy that you don't even know I'm here!!"

She let out a sigh and point her Lyric paper. " I'm just finishing this can't you give me a little time?" she said and turn back to her table.

"this is your only day off for this month!!! Can't you also GIVE ME YOUR TIME!!" she look at you and shake her head
And didn't even said anything, it makes you more mad.

So you pulled the lyric paper from her
But she was holding the other part so
The paper cut into two.

Her mouth fall opened and her eyes widen in shock, you let go of the piece of paper you were holding as you were become frozen.

"I-i.. Didn't im-" you were cutted off from your words when dahyun stood up Yelled at your face.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!" she tangled her fingers into her hair and glare at you
"I'VE BEEN WORKING THIS FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!! IT WASN'T EASY WRITING THIS ONE!!!! BUT LOOK HAVE YOU DONE!!!" she said clearly still yelling at you.