I Guess I'm In Love With You

YOU WERE Startled a bit when you saw the pale short woman lying flat on floor of your bedroom, if you don't know her you would mistake her for a corps of a dead woman.

Letting out a sigh you slam the door shut making the girl stood up and jumped in her position, she look around her until her eyes landed onto you, she sigh Holding her heart.

"yah!! You Startled me!!" she complained and stomp her feet " where have you been? Do you know what time is it?!" she said then folded her arms while raising her one brows at you.

You threw your bag to the bed and went to the closet to grab some pj's then you face her.

" I just got from work EOMMA!! And it's 9:00 pm already" you said and make your way to the bathroom.

You change into pj's and clean your face taking out the make-up you had all day every since 4:00 am, you brush your teeth and wash your hair.

You want to take a shower but your to tired to do that so you just decided to wash your hair, after that you tossed your used clothes to the bin and walk out of the bathroom.

The pale girl was now sitting on the couch on the end of your bed, she's fixing the food to the coffee table then look up at you.

"i did reheat the food, i bought this a while ago but it got cold" she said while taking out the lid of the bowl where the samgyetang are, "aren't you hungry? I only got microwave rice"

You stare at her and smile unconsciously
This weird pale girl never failed to make your heart flutter, she always takes care of you even though she is more busy than you.

The pale girl has a name of kim dahyun is part of twice, the 3rd generation nation girl group the best girl, MC and a part time idol but full time goofy queen.

By her looks she still have her stage make ups, with her face that has little gems and some glitters, and her hair that's still on braid, she didn't even manage to fix her self but her she is, taking care of your food.

You walk towards your closet and grab some new set of pj's and you threw it on her.

"changed your clothes and removed your make up before we eat" you said and then sat next to her.

"aww y/n is worried for me" she said while poking your cheeks and wiggling her brows, you hissed and roll your eyes at her.

"just change your clothes and wash your face so we can eat"

"let's just eat first" she said and put the pj's aside, "I'm also hungry" she grab some bowl and handed it to you.

You sigh and just eat with her, you got the legs of the chicken in the samgyetang and gave it to her whole you take the other legs, you put some soup on your rice and grab some kimchi to enjoy.

The two of you eat quietly enjoying the food that dahyun bought, you didn't actually speaks when you eat so as dahyun, both of you love to enjoyed the food morthan chit-chating.

After you finish your dinner dahyun bring out a slice of chocolate cake that she shared with you and you two happily ate it.

One thing in common between you and her is that you both love chocolate, she always remind you of chocolate and so whenever you have one you don't forget to share it with her and so does she.

Instead of keeping the chocolate away you both shares it ever since, you and dahyun basically grew together your parents work abroad and rarely goes home so you spent most of your time with dahyun and her family, since you live in the same neighbourhood, you only have your nanny growing up but because of dahyun and her family you don't even mind it.