Ch-2 Aren't you POLICE!!!

An important meeting occurs in the bar V.I.P. room between two Mafias.
"Sanju, it's S.V's Clan territory that you, once again, disrupted. Coming here today, you should be more conscious. If your S.M.G group doesn't want to deal with, drugs want to become legitimate. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A BALL!" A middle-aged man said in frustration. "Your constant provocation, where others are too scared of the S.M.G group, but me, Old Ke, I am NOT AFRAID!" He said as the other guy took a sip from his glass.
"So?!" Sanju asked uninterestingly.
"You destroyed so many of our places. How do you want to settle these?" the old man asked calmly. A man in black came forward and put the papers on their table, which Sanju took to glance at. "If you don't answer me now, then forget about leaving this place today." Old Ke warned strictly.
Hearing him, Sanju took out the lighter from his pocket and burned it down on the top of the ashtray.

Seeing this attitude of his, Old Ke and his men pointed their guns toward the opposite gang and Sanju. Sanju calmly checked his wristwatch, stood up, and said, "It's already time." And headed towards the door. Just before the old Ke could pull the trigger of his gun, a young man in a black jacket wearing a red t-shirt came in front and pointed his pistol at old Ke's head with a smirk. 

"I strongly urge you all to make any sudden moves, or else your boss will have an extra hole in his head, which I won't be responsible for." The young man said with an innocent smile. He glanced back and saw Sanju getting out as if nothing had happened. 

As soon as Sanju stepped out of the room, the fight started by hand. That young man punched one of the old Ke's bodyguards in the face, handed his pistol in his hand, and said, "Hold on to this for me." Making that guard confused.

"Everyone freeze! Police!" A voice came from outside the door. The door got busted open, and five young men came, making another young man with a gangster smile wide. "Put them down! Put your guns down!" Police said, making everyone present, including that smiling young man, raise their hands for surrender. 

A few hours later

In the Police station, everyone is busy with their work, while the group of gangsters is handcuffed at the corner and sitting there, and Old Ke is holding his handkerchief to his face as his nose is bleeding. 

"What do you think you're doing?! The search warrant wasn't even granted, and you went ahead and moved in. How could you even think of doing something like this?" A middle-aged man said, scolding the leading one of those policemen. 

"Sir, can I come in?" Toshika asked before entering there with a nervous smile.

Seeing her here, that young man in a black jacket began to smile again, still sitting between those gangsters. 

Before that middle-aged man replied, a boy came and said while handing him a file, " Captain, the Official report is here." 

A girl sitting on a computer system turns her seat towards Toshika and hand gestures to her to come in. Toshika entered with a smile and handed a paper to the nearest officer, standing there. 

"You think you are untouchable! Above the law! I am warning you! Don't believe for a second that I can't touch you, can't control you!" The captain said, still scolding that young man. The captain was about to scold more but got cut off when the girl who signaled Toshika to come in said, "It was my fault, not the chief's (the young man who led his other teammates to stop the fight) fault. As a detective of this unit, I should have waited for your or the authorities' approval before giving him any info about Sanju's drug meeting case."

Hearing her, the chief finally said, "This time, the search warrant was just a little delayed. We still got proof of them negotiating and brought them all back."