Ch-6 More New friends

This is the second day of the university. This time, the girls, Muskan, Toshika, Aayushi, and Sulagna, are sitting at the front desk in the middle column, right in front of the podium built in the class.

They got introduced to the Maths Teacher as today's first period is Maths. They again introduced themselves to the teacher. This time, the class was restless. They keep talking throughout the introduction. Some new faces can be seen in the class. It's like students are still coming.

"Seeing you all talking nonstop, let me ask you a question from you. How many students have introduced themselves that they are coming from Pinjore?" The asked.

"Eight!" A student said.

"Ten!" Another student replied.

"Around twelve to fifteen!" Toshika answered.

"Till now, it's twelve." Muskan answered.

"The answer is around twelve." The teacher said. "There is something I wanted to tell you all. I am Ms. S. I am new here. I came from Jammu-Kashmir and joined this university in February of this year." She said while introducing herself.

"I am not like other Teachers and staff who will treat you as university students. I am going to treat you like School students. I am going to check your notebooks. I am going to check your assignments, and I don't want any disturbance while I am teaching. Understand?!" Ms. S said strictly.

"Yes, Mam!" Students replied.

"So today, I will start with your first lecture on Maths. The first unit is Sequence and Series. Today, we are going to have a brief introduction to what you understand from the term sequence. And if it is possible, then we will discuss the series also."

With this, the class goes on. Ms. S left the class ten minutes before the scheduled time and now. The class begins to chat chatting again.

"So why are we sitting here today?!" Toshika asked Muskan in confusion.

"Because here, in the seat of six, we four can sit together, and now we don't have to turn around anymore to talk with them every time." Muskan answered. Toshika nodded and looked toward Sulagna and Aayushi and smiled.

For the next class, they changed the sit a little bit. Toshika situated towards the corner toward the window beside her Sulagna, then Aayushi, and at last Muskan.

Now is the time to study PPS (Programming for Problem-Solving). The teacher entered the class with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Class! I am Madhu Bala. Your PPS means Programming for Problem Solving Teacher." She said while introducing herself. "So why don't we start with your introduction first? And in that please include what you want to become in the future?" The teacher said energetically.

The introduction started, and then Toshika's turn came.

"Hello, Mam! I am Toshika, am from Kalka. I aspire to become an Artificial Engineer." Toshika introduces herself with confidence.

"My name is Sushree Sulagna Barik, and I am from Odhisa, currently shifted to Baddi. I wanted to become a Software Engineer." Sulagna said.

"Hello, Mam! I am Aayushi and I am from Kalka. In the future, I wanted to become a Data Scientist." Aayushi answered with a smile.

"Hello, Mam! I am Muskan and I am from Parwanoo. I wanted to become a Web Designer." Muskan said confidently.

And the rest goes on. At the end of the day, the lecturing hour became clear that in this batch of B.Tech, there are three Ayush (Aayush Pathania, Ayush Rajput, and Ayush Dogra).