Ch-3 Small Chit-chat

"And CUT!!!" The director commanded into the microphone.

"This scene is so confusing! Can't we try something else to improvise this scene?" A young actress said tiredly.

"Miss, life is very confusing, so the films should be allowed to be, too! Let's do this scene again after the break." The director replied and went to the crew, while the actress went to the table where her assistant and friends were waiting for her.

"Is your shooting done, mam?" The assistant asked as soon as she saw her coming. 

"No, it's just a small break!" The actress replied with a tired smile.

"Oh my! Our friend looks tired. Let's talk to fly away your tiredness come!" Two of her friends sitting there said, attracting her attention to them. Looking at her friends, she smiled widely and went near to sit with them.

"I should bring something refreshing for you. Tell me what you want, and I will bring it for you and your friends!" The assistant said while getting ready to leave.

"If you don't mind, can you bring a refreshing cold drink for us?" The actress asked. Her assistant nodded in reply and got near the door to leave but got interrupted by a voice.

"Hi, Di (it is used for calling big sister or older girl than your age)! How are you? If you don't mind, can you also bring a cold coffee for me too? Please?!!!" Toshika asked the assistant as she entered the area where her friends were resting.

"Okay!" The assistant replied and left.

"Here you are, my dearest annoying friend!!! So what brings you here today?" The actress said excitingly.

"Of course, I am here to meet you, my cute friend, Anjali!!!" Toshika replied as she gave a small hug to the actress.

"And what about us?" The two friends asked while staring at two friends giving each other tiny hugs.

"How can I forget about you two? Of course, I remember you, Anshika, and Nandani. Group Hug!!!" Toshika stated while giving them the signal to join the hug with Anjali.

"By the way, may I know your reason for visiting here?!" Nandani asked while gazing at Toshika suspiciously.

"Oh, I almost forgot it. I came here to invite Anjali for a peer students reunion of the batch of our university, and luckily, I found you two here as a combo." Toshika answered with a small smile while sitting beside them.

"Really!!! When is it and where?" Anjali asked excitedly. "Tomorrow! Around seven in the evening, come to the Hotel Del." Toshika replied with a smile, turned towards Anshika and Nandani, and asked, " By the way, why are you here?"

"I came here to show a new dress design I designed for the upcoming fashion show!" Nandani replied happily while showing the design to Toshika and Anjali.

"Wow! This looks amazing!!!" Toshika and Anjali complimented in sync.

"And I came here because I just wanted to spend my free time with my friends as I got one week's leave from the research!" Anshika said, gaining the attention of those two girls who were busy complimenting Nandani's design.

"Really!" Toshika asked suspiciously.

"Of course!" Anshika replied while doing a hair flip, making the other three girls giggle.

They did a small chit-chat with each other while enjoying their beverages for the next ten minutes until Toshika stood up before leaving.

"Are you going already?!" Anjali asked in a low voice.

"Yes!" Toshika replied without taking any moment to think. "I have already sent my new book to your address. Read it and the feedback according to it when you will do with it." Toshika said while standing by the door.

"Okay!" Anjali replied with a smile.

"WAIT!!!! What about us?!" Nandani and Anshika asked unitedly.

"You will get it after the reunion, then please wait!" Toshika replied and left to hurry.

In the Evening, Anjali's Penthouse

Anjali took a deep breath before opening the parcel left by the delivery man, having Toshika's book inside it.

She opened it with a smile while looking at its cover page, "Silly girl!" she murmured to herself.

_____________________________________

This is the story of my friends with whom I befriended and enjoyed my University life with so many memories of sweet-caring-supportive, crazy-crack heads and the rollercoaster ride of the university student life.

**************************

Thanks for Reading!

I hope you all liked this part. Sorry for the late update. I was busy with my external semester exams.

.

.

.

From now on, I will try to update the next part as soon as possible.

If you like this part, do vote and comment all your opinions about this part. Happy reading!