Ch-5 Some rules

"May I come in, sir?!" A girl asked from the door as she was late. Professor just nodded. As she entered, she scanned the class and was about to sit on the first desk when Toshika interrupted, "No! Don't sit here. Sit somewhere else." Panicking, the girl nodded and went back to the backbenches to find a seat to settle down.

Now, the professor, who had seen everything that happened, walked towards them and asked nicely, "Why didn't you let anyone sit on the first bench? Is someone who is not present here already occupying this seat? Are you keeping it for someone who will come soon?"

"Sir........"

________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir..." Sulagana said while haesitating.

"Yes?!" Mr Phane asked.

"Sir, there is something inside the desk of the first bench, which looked like someone kept the food wrapped inside the napkin or something..." Muskan answered but was cut off by Aayushi.

"It's like something we shouldn't be close to, so this is the cause why we didn't let anyone sit here on the first desk." Aayushi said. The teacher nodded, sat near their bench, and asked the last girl her name.

"So, what is your name, and where are you from?" Mr Phane asked. 

"Good morning, Sir! I am Kritika. I am from Nalagarh." She answered.

A few minutes later

"Wait, what is the name of the two girls sitting behind you, Aayushi?" Toshika asked Aayushi and Sulagna.

"They are Muskan and Kritika." Aayushi answered, which made Toshika confused.

"Ok... I am bad at remembering face and name at one look. I think it took me time to remember everyone." Toshika mumbled to herself.

*************************

Toshika's POV

After a few moments, the class was over Mr. Phane had already left, and now the whole class was in chaos. The students began to talk with each other, and some of them even went out of the classroom to look around.

"Muskan, can you get aside? I wanted to go to the back of the classroom." I said nervously.

"Sure!!!" Muskan replied with a straight face.

I smiled a little and was about to get up from the bench but stopped when another Professor entered the class. Everyone gets settled down quickly, and those who had gone out, 'Only God Knows where they are?'.

"Hello, class! Nice to meet you all. I am Harish, your Basic Electronics Engineering." Professor Harish said, introducing himself to the new batch of students with a bright smile. "As this is your first day, let's begin with your introduction.

And again, one by one, everyone started to introduce themselves one by one. After the introduction, Sir began to ask some basic questions like,  'Do you know about semiconductors?'; 'What is a semiconductor?'.

A few moments later.

A Mam entered between the small question session. "Hello, everyone!" She said. 

"Good Morning, Mam!" Students greeted.

"Sir, can I have a small chat with the class?" She asked Mr. Harish.