Ch-8 Alarmed & End of Semester

After Ms. Madhu had finished teaching about new programming about implementing the switch, she asked, "So, who is participating in the Ramp Walk for Fresher Party?"

"...."

"...."

"...."

"Nobody?" She asked amusingly.

"See, I know that study is important, but participating in various activities held at the university is also necessary. So, please understand it and do participate in more activities."

"Yes, Mam!" Students replied.

"Toshika, why are you not participating in anything yet? You have to participate in the Ramp Walk, okay?!" She said while looking at Toshika.

"Yes, Mam!" Toshika answered hesitatingly.

"You can do it, right?! Should I finally name your name as a participant?" Ms. Madhu Mam asked.

"Yes, Mam!" she replied. She decided that She would participate in it for Mam and herself. But she got a playful idea in her mind for her friends.

**************************

After the class ended, Ms. Madhu Mam called Toshika with the names and numbers of interested students at 2:30 pm the next day.

Toshika excitedly went to Anjali, and she told her about Ramp Walk. She asked her if she also wanted to participate. She knows very well that Anjali likes to have Ramp Walk. After this, they both went to BCA class and announced Ramp Walking. From there, they got three names: Srishti, Pooja, and Kritika for girls and boys, Hemant and Rohit. From their class, they convinced P.A, G, and Ayush to participate in it.

"Wait, what about Sulagna?" Anjali asked.

"I will handle it!" Toshika replied with a mischievous smile.

A few moments later,

On the bus, Toshika asked about work, assignments, and practicals from G, as she always does.

The next day, 

Anjali and Toshika try to convince Sulagna to join them, but she denies it. Every lecture went as per their schedule, and finally, the time came when the trio had to go to Ms. Madhu Mam to submit the list of interested students to her.

"Yes, Bachhe! Have you brought the list of children?" Ms. Madhu Mam asked.

"Yes, Mam! Here is the list of the children!" Toshika answered while handing the list to Mam.

Ms. Madhu checked the list and was sad that only five girls came forward for Ramp Walk. "Thank you for your help. You can leave." She said.

"The trio is about to leave the room when in the middle way, Toshika just gives a playful smile to Sulagna and turns back to Mam. "Mam, I am sorry I forgot to write her name on the list. She is ready and agreed to take part in Ramp Walk." She said.

"Whose name?!" Ms. Madhu asked with hope.

"Mam, it's Sulagna!" Toshika replied, causing Sulagna shock. She did not expect this from her.

"Tell her full name and phone number!" Ms. Madhu  Mam said, keeping her pen ready to write more names on the paper.

"No, Mam!.... It just...." Sulgna said, nearly whining.

Toshika signaled to Anjali. "Mam, she is ready and taking part with us!" Anjali said, cutting Sulagna's words in the middle.

"Okay, Sulagna! Tell your full name and phone number. I would add you to the group." Ms. Madhu Mam said calmly.