Ch-7 You are going to Participate in it!!!

On the third day of University,

Toshika's POV

Today is the third day, and here I am again, sitting in the first row of a middle column with my friends, Sulagna, Muskan, Aayushi, and a stranger girl. Wait... what?! A new girl.

"Sulagna!" I whispered to call her.

She turned around to face me and asked in signal what?

"Who is this new girl?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Maybe Muskan would have known her. Let's ask her." She replied.

"Muskan!" I called her.

"Yes?!" Muskan replied with a cold face.

"... Who is she?" I asked.

"You mean, Himani, today she came in the Parwanoo route bus. It looks like she is Aayushi's old friend." Muskan replied.

Suddenly, Himani and I made eye contact, and I waved my hands to her.

A few minutes later, the class begins with PPS, where Ms. Madhu Mam discusses C language and its basics. During the lecture, two seniors came in to announce that on the occasion of Engineering Day, the Technological Department is organizing the Poster displaying competition and Rangoli making competition on 15th September. They wanted the interested students' names for the Rangoli-making competition. Hearing this, I got excited and started to see here and there to see the interested one, but no one came forward to it.

"Sulagna, do you know how to make Rangoli?" I asked. 

"Yes, I know very well how to make rangoli. You?" She said.

"I don't!" I replied in whispers.

During this discussion, Ms. Madhu Mam kept her eyes on us, so I whisperingly replied to Sulagna.

"Toshika!" Ms. Madhu Mam called me.

"Yes, Mam!" I replied attentively.

"You are going to participate in it! Note down her name for it." Ms. Madhu Mam said, making me nervous.

"But Mam! I don't know how to make Rangoli!" I said nervously.

"Then you can have a partner for it. There is nothing to be scared of. You have to draw like you did on a canvas. You know how to draw, right?!" She asked.

"Ok, Mam!" I replied hesitatingly. I looked toward Sulagna and said, "Are you participating in it? If you are participating in it, then I will participate, or I will not. Please! Please! I am relying on you for this."

"I... I..." Sulagna looked hesitant.

"Mam, Sulagna is participating in it as my partner!" I said, not waiting for her reply, making her shocked.

"That's great! Note down her name as well." Ms. Madhu Mam said happily to the seniors who came for names.

Sulagna glared at me while I just gave her an apological look. I thought she might be angry, but  she only smiled at me and said, "Asked mam, do we have to bring our material or university will provide it."

I hesitatingly asked, "Mam, did we have to bring our material from our home, or university is going to provide it?"

"You have to bring your colors on your own, bachhe!" Mam said sweetly, to which I nodded as I understood everything.

"So what are we going to make?" I asked Sulagna curiously.

"I will tell you later!" Sulagna replied.

End of Toshika's POV