Part 3 That's not fair

Vlad started to tell him that all serial killers all have different destiny's, even if that met they had to kill their own kind. IT thought that was crazy because they all should work as a team as killers. But that was the thing about being a serial killer: your destiny is your destiny no matter if you are all serial killers. The first thing was that IT needed to find his destiny first, so Vlad had to go into the book of serial killers to find his IT destiny. When Vlad found IT destiny IT was happy and understood why he was chosen for this destiny. He was ready to start his destiny as soon as possible but Vlad told him that he had to also be trained,IT didn't see no reason to why he had to be trained because he knew how to kill. Vlad being telling him you may know how to kill but you still need the proper skills to kill.

So the next day Vlad woke IT up at 5:30 a.m. so that he could do his morning jog, which this wasn't any type of jog, it consisted of an obstacle course of sharp knives. And this obstacle course was something he did everyday to improve his killing skills, running skills, and timing skills, he soon got good at everything and

Vlad decided that it was time he was to do his first mission to kill, but they first had leave from where they were so they both had more opportunity to kill more. The first couple of hours of them driving was intense but they finally made it. It was the fair, where everyone loves to go,where children get lost and moms go crazy looking for them, and plus a good opportunity for a good kill.

Vlad knew that IT needed to have a disguise that children would be attracted to, Vlad thought of a perfect disguise: a clown. IT thought nothing of it but a perfect way to kill easy and not hard, so he got a job as a clown.

Soon enough he got his own crowd of people watching him, he even brought more people to the fair. IT started getting paid for it too. With all this going on IT got his first kill, a little girl named Amelia was wandering around looking for her mom and IT got a hold of her and told her he was going to take her to her mom but instead he took her in the woods and ate her. She was reported missing for days and still no one found her,

IT continued to kill but not as much during the winter, it got slower around the cold. So he had to find a stable way where he could kill constantly, so he picked to come out throughout the year.

Vlad still didn't know if he could kill again after he failed the last time. Vlad also didn't tell IT that if he failed he would have to report to the head master and someone or something had to decide if you get to finish your destiny. You are probably wondering why I said someone or something because will that's the thing no one knows who or what it is like going to the head master. There were myths and made up stories about what would happen to you if you went to the head master, so Vlad didn't know what to expect.

Meanwhile IT was seeming to not be in season for killing and was enjoying it like a vacation, but Vlad told him not to get lazy and to keep practicing more to keep his skills in tack. But IT didn't want to listen and went back in season again for a while.

But Vlad had to face his fears and go to the head master. He slowly finally approached the office and there were two big doors that creaked open slowly, no one came and as he went through the doors he started to get a bad feeling about this but went inside anyway.IT was enjoying his time of killing around the neighborhood and eating all the candy the kids got from halloween. When he got back Vlad was gone and he didn't know where he went so he went to search for him. But before he did he asked anyone if they had seen him and all of them said he was called to see the headmaster and he shouldn't go find him because once you go there you never come back. But IT wasn't scared of anything and went to find him at the headmaster. The moment he got there the two big doors started to creak open slowly he instantly had knots in his stomach. Even though he still went inside to find Vlad, but he was nowhere to be found, he was leaving until he heard a mans voice behind him, he turned to see if it was Vlad but it was some man in old rags demanding him to leave or else. But the man stopped and IT said or else what, so the man replied and said or else you will be gone like Vlad. It didn't understand why he was gone and wanted to know more about where Vlad went but before he could say anything else he was pushed by a gust of wind. Leading him back in his bed.

He just woke up instantly. It was like a bad nightmare or something. The whole day he thought about Vlad and wondering whether or not it was a bad dream or did he just disappear like that, so he went into Vlad's room to make sure but he wasn't there. Then he got to think about what he did the day before that but he remembered what had happened or what he did the previous day. He kept thinking could I be in a dream?''