Part 10 The golden child

The kids were getting older and they each were very different from one other. Angel the gifted one with the best novels and stories, each one of them were never spelled uncorrected or anything just perfect.

Then there was Mason, he was very quiet and weird. One time when he was at school the teacher told them to bring their pet to school day and he brought his pet snake. It bit the teacher and some students, he stood there in laughter and picked his snake back up and left the school and went home and ate it later, when his parents asked about where the snake was he said he ate it. But they asked him why he did that so he told them that he wanted the snake to bite someone to make it taste better and because I wanted to laugh.

His parents had to pay for everyone's treatment, he was put on punishment. But after that he still did more weird and crazy stuff, that also made people have a reason to bully him at school.

But his sister didn't let them let them get away with it; she killed them, and still doesn't know who killed the kids and where their bodies are.

But last but not least it was Matthew, the most popular kid in school. He always helped out the teacher's with different things around the school. And he was an athlete, with most girls all over him going crazy over his abs.But with all these crazy girls going crazy over him he still picked the most popular girl in school. Her name was Deborah, she was also the meanest girl in school alone with her minions tagging along. Angel hated the fact that her brother dated such a girl with no moral respect in her entire body. But even though he was popular you would think he was nice, but he wasn't he was alway mean to everyone in school, students would tell the teacher about him but no one believed them because he was so nice and kind and thoughtful. But don't think he would at least be nice at home. He was the same at home. He didn't respect no one except for his mother who also saw that he did nothing wrong in her eyes. He was alway mean to his siblings and tortured his brother, but angel wanted to kill her brother like she did with the rest that bulled her brother but he was alway a step a head of her and because father alway says that your brother. Which he hated Matthew as well, but if it wasn't for his wife Matthew would have been sent to a boarding school already.

" I hate weekends, they alway go by so fast, just not enough time for me to finish my novel." I know right,I don't even have enough time to finish my master plan for electrocuting my rabbits, that way I can eat their brains afterwards." You know mom and dad will know, and plus I will not let you hurt such beautiful creatures."Oh really lets see if you can stop, hey give that back, if you tell mom or dad I will burn your novel."So do we have a deal yes or no,yes now give me back my novel I worked really hard on that more harder than you ever worked in your life."yeah right, in her mind she felt that he threatened her with her novel by the fire. So she had in mind to get him back and it was going to be marvelous.

Monday, the worst day to start school, getting out of bed was dreadful. The first person angel saw as she walked down the hallway was a bunch of kids and her best friend running towards her, but the next thing she knew was that Deborah put her leg out and tripped her, she laughed and so did the rest of her minions. Her friend got up in tears and was embarrassed. And of course her brother was laughing with them, Angel walked over there and gave Deborah a big slap. She then went in the bathroom with her friend,"they alway make fun of me like I'm a joke," don't worry we will soon show them all even my stupid brother," you know I think your brother wasn't laughing if it means anything, so don't hurt him. " You know I don't see what you see in my brother, he's a jerk and a bully and he was the one laughing at you." But I forgive him, your stupid to forgive him or any of them jerks.

"The rest of the day was boring like alway, and just listening to teachers and their stupid lectures and theories." Finally it's time to go home and relax and finish my novel," hey nerd you think you could move so me and my girlfriend can sit there."No, you can find another seat like everyone does, you knows what happens if you don't do what I say right,"right what is it, your going to make my do your homework,wash your clothes, make your bed. "You really think I would do that, you're crazy to even believe I'll even dare do that stuff, I'd rather eat dirty socks than do anything for you. But before he could do say anything his girlfriend found a better seat," your going to pay for that when we get home.

They got home and Mason tried telling Lily what Mathew did but she didn't believe him."I don't see why you tried telling her she nevers believes me what makes you think she would believe you," I thought that, you thought she'll have a change of heart that's never the case. Everyday Lily would make Matthew dinner whatever he wanted and would forget about everyone else in the house didn't matter. Angel hated this house anyway.