Part 5 My love for you

They went and told the king that the princess was sneaking around with a boy. The king was angry and he sent men to find his daughter. When the men found Lily and took her with them, and IT was trying to fight them but he was no match for them. They ended up knocking IT out leaving him there. When the princess returned to the palace the king was very unhappy, he was fussing nonstop. The queen was more understanding of her daughter but the king wasn't. The queen tried to get the king to relax but he didn't want to hear it. He finally stopped and lily was sent to her room, which was very secured from head to toe. Soon enough the king and queen started to fuss. "She is seventeen let her breath, you know being in the palace everyday with no freedom is hard.""Scents the day she was born all I did was give her more and more freedom than anything so don't tell me about not enough freedom," she was still getting more freedom before she went too far to as seeing a boy that we didn't not want her to be with."Now you know that was how I was with you and how hard I fought to see you and how you even became king."So I don't want to hear what else you have to say end of discussing.They king had no choice but to end the conversation. The queen went to see Lily, but she didn't want to talk, but her mother went on to say."I know what it's like to feel like you are trapped in a palace and being royalty." But you can't be sneaking out of the palace. God knows what could've happened to you."I know mom but sometimes I want to feel like a teenager for once and not have think about if the security is with me, and I don't have no privates with the security in my room"."Look I understand dear but you can't be sneaking out anymore you made us scared"."Find have it your way then"."Look if it means so much to you to see this boy a least let me meet him first, then maybe i'll consider letting you see him more"."Really mom you'll do that."Yes anything for you my dear."But what about dad, he'll have a fit about this"."I can heald your dad just be ready to invite this boy of yours".But the king wanted to catcher the boy and lock him up. Even though her dad felt this way about the boy Lily was so excited to see him she started writing the invitation as soon as possible.

Meanwhile IT was still unconscious, not long after someone had found him there and called the ambulance. When he was in the hospital the king went to visit him the very next day. Asking questions like, "what was in your intestine with my daughter", ''are you after her money", do you know what kind of things she likes, etc. IT replied saying"I love your daughter and I don't want to use her for anything."The king was speechless for a moment and told him to stay away from his daughter or else there would be worse to come. He then left right after that, IT was sad again, it was alway someone trying to take everything he loved away from him. He cried for the first time in silence.

The day had come, Lily would be able to invite IT over for dinner. But her father wouldn't be home that day he was on a business trip. Lily wore her favorite dress and got all dolled up with makeup, fake eyelashes, nails painted, toes painted, and hair extensions. She got ready like it was for a royal ball, not that she liked the royal ball, it was plain and boring to her. Her mother greeted her, and they sat to wait for IT to arrive. But minutes turned into hours and he didn't come. When Lily realized that he wasn't coming and that she knew her father had something to do with him not coming. She told her mom,"I knew he was going to do something like this, it's like he wants me all to himself but am not his little girl anymore."She stormed off to her room and slapped her door.Lily never came out her room nun that night, her mother tried to reason with her but lily said,"I know you knew that he would do this but you assisted me to still invite him nothing that he would do this, like you basically gave my hopes up." But I didn't know he was going to do this, I wish you believed me". So enough her father came home and his wife instantly started questioning him." How could you do this to your own daughter? You knew that she liked this boy and this was the only joy in her life, and she was looking forward to seeing him yesterday.."

so you tried to bring this boy in my palace and I forbid her to see him again," because she likes him and for once in her life she was happy than I ever seen her in a very long time, why can't you see she not happy, because of the things you forbid her to ever do." She can be happy dating the Richardson's son he is a perfect gentleman and respectfully and next to be crowd king."She doesn't like him, and I will not let you force her to marry someone she doesn't love, I will not I repeat will I not let you do that to her." Will she not marry the other boy and that's the final answer,end of discussion! Lily heard everything she needed to and stormed back into her room.