Part 4 I'm I in a dream

The next few days felt lonely without Vlad around, IT didn't know what to do. When IT went to sit down there was a knock on the door, so he answered the door thinking it could be Vlad after all these days. But it wasn't, it was some man telling him to come with him. It was confusing to why but before he could think more the man grabbed him and put him in the back of a truck. IT was trying to fight him but he couldn't. The man soon drugged him and he went to sleep. He woke up in a room with one light in it. As soon as he woke up it was a different man than the one who kidnapped him.He started asking him if he knew why they took him. IT was clueless to why and asked them why they took him. The man just said you should have never come to find him now you have to disappear too. IT was angry and tried to hurt the man but the man just said you want to be able to or even try to escape it won't work. IT had no choice but to give up and lay there hopelessly with no way to get out, it felt like days had passed and it did, soon enough the head person in charge came in to talk to IT. IT didn't want to say anything. He was too weak and tried to break loose. He didn't have the energy for anything. The man proceeded to say he could go free, but the only thing was he had to never speak of what had happened and what has been done to him.

IT was all out on the ground weak and tired. He just stayed there for the next few days until someone asked if he was ok and tried picking him up and asking if he had family they could call or a house he lived in they could take him. He tried talking but it did no good, he woke up in a hospital plugged up to lots of cords around his body. A nurse came in and asked if he felt better he replied saying he was fine and just needed to go home. He tried getting out of the hospital bed but the nurse told him just to lay back down and that he needed him to rest. He woke up again to actually feeling better, the nurse had given him some food. He got out of the hospital still in a loss of words what had happened.

He couldn't even think straight to even kill at the moment. It didn't know if he should keep trying to investigate or not. Knowing that they would try to hurt him again. But he had a gut feeling that they were trying to hide something, but he didn't know what. Even though his life could be endangered he still wanted to know if he was alive or not. So the first thing he had to do was figure out where he was last seen. But IT realized that it was hard beginning an investigator especially when you don't have a lead or no information that someone gave to you to start.This was too hard for him to look for Vlad. He got to a point where he stopped looking and still hoped for the best. It's been weeks without no sight of Vlad. IT knew he couldn't just sit around waiting for Vlad to come back, he had a job to do and a destiny to fulfill. But lately his killing was off and he became sad and depressed. He didn't realize how much love he had for him as a friend and how it affected him.

Until one day that all changed, a girl had knocked on the door and IT went to answer the door. All the girl said was that Vlad was not dead and she left right after saying that,it was like she wasn't supposed to say. But that gave IT a little more hope for him to come back, knowing that he wasn't dead. But it had been weeks and Vlad still didn't come back. IT still had hold on to hope, but life went on and a destiny had to be fulfilled. Everyday when IT got home from killing he would throw himself on the bed and watch TV and eat his tv dinner. Him being this sad drained his ability to kill. But that didn't stop him.

But one day as he was killing he saw a girl, the most beautiful girl he ever saw. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and small ears. He went to introduce himself but there were two big bodyguards standing in his way. So he started telling them to move but they told him that no one was to get near the princess. So IT started to go a different direction and soon later on met up with the princess. She was startled at first but was surprised that anyone had the nerve to be this close to her and not get caught by the bodyguards. But IT just told her that he was good like that and got them to get distracted. She was impressed and introduced herself, "my name is Lilly Manhattan the princess of god leon". And so IT introduced himself as a totally different name to hide his identity. "My name is Matthew Jackson, prince of nobody". She laughed as hard as she ever laughed. From that point on they would sneak around to see one another, but sometimes it would be hard because Lily's father would have her in the palace all day doing lady-like stuff to keep her busy. As they were together IT thought less about Vlad and depressed. But it wasn't long before people found out about it.