𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

GRAPHIC R*PE PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 

The sound echos through the basement before the sting registers.

"You stupid fucking bitch," my dear brother snarls before he backhands my face. The words barely sting anymore, and the physical pain, I can barely feel it.

"Do you understand what you did today? What you fucking cost me?" He's screaming now, angry. He wants to hurt me, but what can he do that hasn't already been done?

He unlocks the chained collar around my throat and throws a pair of chains around my wrists. He encloses them, restraining the movements of my arms.

He grabs the chain connecting the pieces and pulls me forward.

We'll be going upstairs tonight. I can hear his buddies already messing around up there.

He gets in my face this time as he spits the words at me, "You know better than to choke on a small dick, Amara. I know father taught you better. I know he trained you to take it deep. You fucked up tonight, lucky for you, my friends want to play."

Lucky for me? Lucky for me?

I think death would be better than his friends passing me around. Better than being used over and over.

But I must thank him anyway, must show my appreciation for his kindness, for his generosity. "Thank you, Elio."

He growls before he's slapping me again. My head snaps sideways, my eyes fall closed.

Did you know physical pain can block out the mental shit? The stuff that eats away at you? Have someone rough you up a bit, focus on that pain, and you're cured.

"Did I say you could call me by my name?" He grabs my throat and shakes my body, his hand tightening on the sides, cutting off my air. "What did I say you could call me, bitch?"

"Sir," I wheeze out. "I must call you sir. I apologize. It slipped out." I don't bother grabbing his arm or trying to force his hand away from me. He won't kill me. He threatens and threatens, buts it all talk from him. He says he will, but he won't, he can't. I'm his precious gem, his money maker.

He releases my throat throwing me back into the wall, my back scraping down the cold concrete as I fall to the floor.

"Don't make that mistake again Amara or I swear to God I will make your life a thousand times worse."

I nod my head over and over, quickly so he sees my obedience, my submission.

"Now wait here, I'll be right back."

I lift my head, just barely, so I can watch him walk down the aisle. I can't see who he goes to, the wall blocking my full view and I don't have the energy to move closer to the bars.

But I can hear the creaking of another cell door opening, I can hear the crack of a skull and a scream as I'm sure my brother slams their head into the ground. I hear the shuffling of feet and then the clicks of more chains being thrown on.

The cell door slams shut and I quickly hurry to my feet, standing and ready for when he grabs my chain. He pulls me forward moving the small boy and me towards the stairs.

The boy is crying, a big, bloody gash on the side of his head causing blood to mix with his tears. He looks over at me before he's thrown up the steps. He stumbles quickly righting himself as another growl comes from my brother's throat.