𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

GRAPHIC SEXUAL ASSAULT! PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION!

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀

"Good morning!" Madison's voice sounds from the walkway. She walks down to each cell placing a tray with a small breakfast, water, and our pills.

Birth control, maybe a vitamin or two, some people get drugs, etcetera etcetera.

"Today is shower day everyone," she announces, her voice like nails on a chalkboard, causing my eye to twitch as she starts to sing.

I try to block out her voice as she continues to deliver trays. Some of the people rush for them, scarfing down the food, whereas others savor it, taking a couple of bites every hour.

We don't get fed again till dinner, sometimes later.

"Now, now why the grim faces everyone?" She questions. "I had the cook make you all nice bagels. You should be grateful."

I don't think anyone in this room is grateful for the fucking bagels, but we all mutter our thanks, our gratitude.

Madison gets mad. Fast. One person doesn't do something she wants and we're all punished.

She makes her way back to Blake, opening his cell and sliding in with him.

He's hers.

The only reason I know his name is because she screams it like a porn star faking an orgasm every time she rapes him.

"Everyone eat," she demands. "Come here Blakey-boo let me feed you."

I hear her start to fuss over him while I try not to vomit up the super gracious breakfast I've been served.

I take a bite of the bagel, sips of the water, and then I'm downing the pills. I bite, chew, drink until it's gone, until I'm finished.

I'm setting the tray back outside the cell and into the walkway when the basement door creaks open.

Two sets of footsteps make their way down the stairs, the wood creaking under their weight.

Elio rounds the corner first followed by-

Jared.

"Amara." My head automatically follows the voice and raises to meet Elio's eyes. "Stand up. You have a guest." I lift myself from the floor following his order and lowering my head in submission as I do.

Jared is one of my regulars. Every Thursday like clockwork. He's been coming to me for just under two years.

He's been with me the longest. He's also one of the sickest.

"What happened to my lovely Amara's face Elio?" He questions.

I haven't been able to look in the mirror today, but I can feel my eye and cheek throbbing from the slaps, punch, and backhand last night.

"Amara angered someone yesterday. I'm so sorry we weren't able to get her fixed up for you in time Jared. I'm sure she will work extra hard to please you today, won't you Amara?" He turns and looks at me and I eagerly nod my head.

"Yes, yes Jared. I promise I'll be good for you today. I'll make you feel extra good."

Jared smiles at me, "Oh dear Amara, you are such a treasure." He nods to my brother before taking the keys, unlocking the cell door, and coming for me.

Jared places a quick kiss on my lips before pulling back and smiling at me. He raises his hand, carefully running his fingers over my face. He must come across a bruise because his touch hurts and I end up wincing from the pain.