Part 10 Compliance

Hours later, I find myself escorted once again within the halls of this facility. Not sure what to expect actually, but as I tread through a somewhat dimly lit hall, I find myself entering a room with two individuals looking at me.

"Ah, Felix, welcome" the same woman whom I just spoke to hours back says "I hope you took the time to prepare yourself?" 

I sigh "Well the shower was nice and the food was stale, but other than that, I kinda wish I bought a spare shirt with me" 

"Worry not. If you pull this through, we might be generous with our reward" she smiles "Assuming you survive of course..."

"So this is our prisoner?" The other woman asks "He doesn't look all that tough to be honest" 

"Hey!" I bark back "I'm capable of taking down anomalies myself" I declare with confidence 

"Or that smart either..." She adds with a roll of her eyes

I was about to bite back with a reply before my interrogator cuts in.

"Lenna, calm down. We'll see soon enough" The other says "That reminds me, I never actually introduced myself..."

She turns her attention back to me and with a formal bow, she introduces herself

"Felix, my name is Sora Hiragi, and this here is Lenna Beckett. Both of us will be monitoring you as we try to Contain, or dispose of the Anomaly"

"I see. Well with that done, let's get this over with." I turn to observe the room "So we getting guns for this? Last I remember those Chimeras don't really like people around them..."

"Oh no, we're not hunting down a Chimera. We're hunting down something... different" Sora replies "But I can't tell you that just yet" 

"Oh... I see. Well what do we need to subdue this 'Anomaly' then?" 

"We'll use diplomacy at first. Then if that doesn't work, we'll use stun guns. But if that doesn't work either, then we're free to..." she coughs "Dispose it..."

I nod in reply "Alrighty then. So, where's the Stun guns we'll be using?"

She laughs "Here" She pulls out a firearm from her waist and shows it to me "This is what it looks like."  

"Oh... right. A taser then..." 

"Yup. Look as you wish. After that, we'll head out"

"Wait, I'm not getting one?" I say in disbelief

"No shit dumbass you're our bait" Lenna says with a raised voice 

Ah, fair enough. Guess they not stupid after all. Wouldn't want my prisoners walking around with a weapon. 

"Lenna..." Sora exclaims pinching her brows "He's not bait. We're merely using him for support in case things don't go our way"

Lenna shrugs "Whatever you say boss" before walking out the door I came in from "I'll wait for you two at the Tunnel."

Sora turns her attention back to me as Lenna leaves. Reaching down within her coat, she pulls out what seems to be a card. She then flips it open, to my surprise and there comes out a blade. 

"For self-defense. I don't want people dying unnecessarily" She says, flipping the blade back to it's disguise as a card and handing it to me. "Just don't stab us in the back" she smiles. 

Following her outside, we met up with Lenna outside the Facility after passing through the decontamination chamber. 

Once again I find myself under what seems to be under a tunnel probably underground or beneath a mountain, with an asphalt road of two lanes going through both ends of the tunnel. Now that I get a good look at my surroundings, it seems as if the place was drilled.