LANDING PART 3

On way

Abhi was driving the car ranju was sitting beside him and chinnu was behind.

Ranju: how are both ? ( Eating chocolate)

Abhi: will you eat all chocolate alone ( seeing the chocolate) feed me to ( childish ly)

Ranju took and small piece of chocolate forward hands to abhi.he was about eat it but she took hands back

Abhi: what ?

Ranju: abhi in plane i was reading an article in which it written that animals don't like chocolate espsically dogs so i took it back ( brust into laugh)

Chinnu also brust into laugh and gave hifi to chinnu

Abhi: laugh as much you both want . I am the only boy in your girls group right ( childish angry)

Ranju: o my baby is angry ( pulling his cheeck)

Abhi didn't reply

Ranju: ok leave it actually i bought your favourite coffee to i like you angry on me here chinnu you only drink it ( see abhi from her corner of eye and dramatically acts like she giving it to chinnu)

After hearing the name the coffee.abhi stops the car.

Abhi: no i want it ( snatching the coffee)

Ranju and chinnu laughed

Ranju and abhi exchanged there sits now ranju was driving and was telling direction.in between they were laughing remembering old memories and pulling each other legs

Finally they reached home where pori's ma was watering the plants ranju slowly went and hugged her tightly

Ranju: ma( hugging)

Pori's ma: ranju my beti

Ranju broke the hug
All went inside sat on the sofa

Ranju: ma were is papa and Pori

Pori's ma: pori and her papa went to hospital

Ranju was shocked

Ranju: ma hospital what happened ( worried)

Abhi: nothing jaanu just regular check up and marriage is also there right so.

Ranju feel relax

All were talking about random things

Just a car arrive sound came.

Pori's ma: i think they came

Ranju stopped her : wait ma how can meet them normally.  (Mischievously)

Pori's ma understood her intention

Pori's ma: i am not in this game ( stood up and went to kitchen)

Pori and her dad came in and that chinnu was reading a article and abhi was playing game in his phone.

Pori: abhi were is ranju( happily)

Abhi: she not came( playing game)

Pori: what do means that she not came have you went the airport or not ( angrily)

Abhi: i went me and darling waited for half an hour the plane but not she i think she will not ( acting )

Pori: what she will come how dare i will also see how she will not come ( angrily taking her phone)