SECRETS

Eight months back

As at the cafe near the shiva working hospital. He was sitting at the open cafe in one of the table and enjoying his coffee.

Just then an envelope came near his face and hand was holding it.

Shiva: what is this, bhai?

The boy smiled and his face was revealed that it was none other than mahir Malhotra.

Mahir: it's my wedding invitation

Shiva: wedding? You !!!!

Mahir: why are you exhaling, like l am sage who don't get marry.

Shiva: no bhai...even sage are better than you ( laugh)

Mahir: what do you mean? Are you insulting me? I am your senior remember it

Shiva: bhai it was in high school and you still in it.

Mahir: what? at high school I am still a year older to you

Shiva: ohoh so only I am respectful to you and call you Bhai and that's it I can do, don't expect more

Mahir: waste of talking to you( sulk)

Shiva: is it so? ( Smiles and open the invitation) mahir Malhotra weds poornima jhoshi ( loudly) wow bhai, can I see my bhabhi photo?

Mahir open his phone and passes to shiva

Shiva looks at poori photo and slides to next photo, in which abhi was also there. Shiva graced at abhi photo as he felt he had seen him earlier.

Shiv: bhai, who is this? ( Showing abhi)

Mahir: it's her younger and only brother his name is Abhishek

Shiva: Abhishek ( whisper)
He quickly opens his phone, as in Instragram he remember that abhi had sent him a follow request but shiva still not followed him.
As he scroll through abhi profile he could see that many of his photos are with his brother and friend and family. But one photo got his attention,it seem to be old photo which was a school photo were a particular girl catch is eyes it was...

Shiva: aswi!!!( Whisper in surprise)

Mahir: what!!!( Confused)

Shiva: nothing ( hids it) ok bhai I definitely come to the wedding

Mahir: better come by yourself don't make me use my power ( in gracing)

Shiva: ok ok I will definitely come.

Mahir went from there

Shiv:( looking at the same school photo) final I got you aswi, ( smirked) now I will not let you go away from me ( went from there)

BACK TO PRESENT

shiva was still on his knee and was in shock that aswi just said no for his proposal

Ranju: why she is saying no ( shocked, looks at her friends who were also equally shocked).

At shiva aswi side.

Aswi made shiva stand on his legs

Shiva: I....am...really..so... sorry aswi( tears were filled in his eyes )

Aswi: ( kept her hands on shiva cheecks and made him look at her and wiped his tear) shiva I said no because... You spoiled my plans

Shiva was surprised

Shiva: plan

Aswi: huh, ( took a small box and went on her knees)