MISSION SHIWI COMPLETED

Continue the previous part

As aswi came out from her test and doctor said she is fine.
While trio girls were going to parking area.

Chinnu: aswi how did got this wound?

Aswi: oh actually I went to office store room to get some old document, accidentally a box fell on my head and my co workers bought me here. But I don't know why Surya,abhi and chetu came there?

Ranju and chinnu were nervous now

Ranju: oh leave it now those three roam around ( covering up)

As all went back to work.

After one month.
As aswi didn't go to work for a week. And chinnu and abhi forbidden it.
As it's been one month now and aswi was fully recovered and her wound mark also starts to disappear.
As shiva decided to tell aswi about his feeling this not to hid it, he was waiting for some special day which she will remember it forever.
Shiva didn't know that rockers gang know that he loves aswi.

At hospital
It was lunch break now and for the first time shiva went to meet ranju and that idiot Anuj still think that shiva and ranju have something going on between them.
Even though he approached ranju many time she neglect him harshly and also warned him not  come near her.

Shiva enters ranju cabin were she was seeing some file.

Shiva: what are seeing( sitting on the chair)

Ranju: nothing some patience file, ( closed the file) by the by what are you doing here?

Shiva: I came to have lunch with you

Ranju: is it? Oh how nice of you ( smiling) i think today the sun as raised at wrong direction because  Doctor shiva Gupta is inviting me to have lunch with him( dramatically)

ShivA: what so special that your as you doing this much drama now.

Ranju: nothing i thought we best friend and will not hid anything but you......

Shiva: huh? What did I do?

Ranju: you did nothing so only. Y did you not tell me that you love aswi

Shiva was widened eyes as he was surprised that how did she know it.

Shiva: how do you know it ?

Ranju: I mind reader I can tell any body what they are thinking in there mind ( proudly)

Shiva: but I love aswi by heart how did you know?( Teasing her)

Ranju: ohoh felling in love you also learnt chesy words too( teasing him) wait are insulting me?

Shiva: ok I need a help from you.

Ranju: it takes charge ( smirking )

Shiva: ok I will give it.

Ranju: what you need help?

Shiva: actually i planned to propose aswi on her birthday

Ranju: really!!!!
Shiva nodded

Ranju: oh i was waiting for this I have lot of ideas. ( Dragging the chair and sit next to him)

Shiva: ohoh I have a plan for it.( Cooling her down)

Ranju: but I have lot of proposal ideas( in sad)

Shiva: don't worry there lot of people there in the line for it.( Smirked)

Ranju: ok ok

Shiva explain his plan to ranju which liked very much.

Time went it. It was aswi birthday today as woke up she expected her family will call her and her friends will wish her with a cake
But nothing happened. Aswi was confused by this, she thought everyone will be at downstairs and preparing a surprise for but the house look so normal, it was not decorated nor her friend wish her, not even her parents called her. Infact her dad will not forget her birthday, he was first one to wish then her mother. But no one wish