REUNION 💫

Continue the previous part

As the marriage was fixed after a month and both the parents decided that the marriage will be held on their hometown.
As for only a month is left and one week left for engagement so they were all busy as many things their to do.

As two day later.
Shiva and rockers gang went for the ring selection for the ceremony. As for surya forgot that he have told shiva something which he promised.

At jewellery shop.

Shiva and aswi didn't like any of the ring, which perfect for both of them, if they like the design then when won't be having size and if they have size they don't like it, As it's already turning lunch and they still not selected any of the rings. 
Ranju and chinnu were at the another section with surya. See the new jewellery design. While looking at rings chinnu eyes cought something which was very beautiful.

Chinnu: can you show me, that ring( to the jewellery associate)

Jewellery associate: sure mam,

Chinnu: it's so beautiful.( while holding the ring) look here ( gaining surya and ranju attention)

Ranju: it's so beautiful. Let me try( was about touch the ring but chinnu don't allow it)

Chinnu: it's for me, you any other.( While putting ring in her figure as it fix perfect and look very nice in her hand)

Ranju: it look so nice, just like it ment to be in your hand( smiling)

Chinnu : please pack it for me

Jewellery associate: sorry, mam but it's already taken by someone,

Chinnu: don't you have another one

Jewellery associate: sorry mam, but it's the last ring.

Ranju: can we know who took it?

Jewellery associate: sorry mam but you have to talk to the manager

Chinnu: it's fine, thank you ( said to jewellery associate, removed the ring and keep it and went from there in dull face as she was very much liked that ring)

Ranju: chinnu, wait( she too went after her)

Ranju: chinnu, you can take another ring.

Chinnu: no i don't want anything now, ( in dull face)

Ranju: it's fine, let's go and have ice cream. My treat.

As both went from there.

At shiva and aswi side

Abhi who came there after talking to a office call,

Abhi: you both still not finalized the ring, come on guys just few days left for engagement.

Aswi: we not like any of the design abhi.

Abhi: what!!! It's the tenth jewellery store of the day and it's already late, still me need to go for shopping. ( While groaned)

Aswi: what can we should? We don't get the ring which in our mind.

Abhi rubbed his back head. As from last two hours there are in the mall and not selected the ring. Just then abhi got an idea.

Abhi:  excuse me, do you have customised rings here.

Jewellery associate: yes sir.

Abhi: please now what's in our head draw it on the paper.

Jewellery associate nodded and gave the necessary things to shiva and aswi.

✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️✈️