CEO AND DOCTOR

Continue the previous part

After the engagement happily ended a week back, and For marriage only one month was left, the family have already prepared to leave to Manali.

AT GUPTA HOUSE

Both the family were having fun with eachother, both the father were sitting in the hall and talking about something and both the mother were in dinner hall along with chinnu,aswi akshu and abhi. And remaining three went out, as ranju went to bring something, and dev and asya went to mahir apartment.

Shiva: pa, the flight tickets are ready, you all have morning flight at 7 am and then you will reach buntan in kullu after four hours of flight and then......

As shiva was keep on going seeing his iPad which booked 6 tickets for his parents and aswi parents along with poori and mahir.

Aswi pa: book one more ticket shiva( in small smile which confused shiva and chetu who was sitting in sofa player some game in his phone)

Chetu: to whom, dad .....if it is for me then sorry I will not come this early to Manali

Aswi pa: not you but for aswi.( Looking at aswi who was smiling and enjoy with her friends) she will be coming with us in tomorrow flight.

Shiva: why dad? ( In sad tone as it's for almost for a month she will go and shiva already can't stay away from her)

Aswi pa: nothing serious, it just a month left for marriage, afterwards she will leave us, so want to send time with her as much as possible ( in smile face but shiva understood what he was saying )

Shiva: dad, she will always be your daughter nothing will change, and even if you miss her just come here when ever you want or tell us we only come there.( While sitting beside him)

Shiva pa: yeah, and if still need time let's postpone the wedding, so that you can spend time aswi as much you want. ( While gracing at shiva in mischievous smile,)

Shiva:what?? no !!!! You can't postpone the marriage, ( almost shout which was heard to people who were in dinning hall and just graced at him) pa, dad please don't postpone the wedding you both don't know how much I waited for it.

Shiva pa: are that desperate to marriage? Then definitely I will......

Shiva: no!! You can't do that!!( In almost pleasing tone)

Aswi pa: come on, stop teasing him,( patting shiva shoulder, while scolding his best friend) we will not do it.

Shiva: thanks dad, only you love me ( graced at his father who smile at them)

Shiva pa: yes I don't love, and I am always my daughter side.

Chetu: and I am the first member to group.(Almost falling in shiva pa embrace)

Shiva: are you both teaming up on me? I will tell ma( in almost trying to scaring them)

Shiva pa: hahaha...she is the president of the group, my dear son. (Smirked at shiva which shiva was shocked like his own brother and parents betray him)

Aswi dad: stop it, shiva I am your side( laughing seeing shiva betrayed emotional face)

|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

At night in jhoshi mansion

Abhi stayed in shiva house, so that he can help in their packing for tomorrow. The four girls came back to jhoshi house.

Aswi: poori, where are you taking me?( As she was covering aswi eyes and going to rooftop)

Poori: just few more steps ( instructing her, ) now we reached, ok 1..2..3...