A Galaxy at War!

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

War rages throughout the galaxy!

The Leader of Earth, a new world to the galactic conflict at large, IZUKU MIDORIYA finds himself and his allies aligned to the GALACTIC REPUBLIC. After meeting Senator PADME AMIDALA and Jedi Generals OBI-WAN KENOBI and ANAKIN SKYWALKER, he signed an official treaty, joining the thousands of worlds already within the Republic. Curious to see the capitol and the government he has signed his world to, he travels to CORUSCANT, the planet spanning city, to see it for himself.

With their new status, however, comes new focus from the galaxy at large. Already having attracted the attention of the Confederacy's deceptive leader, COUNT DOOKU, Izuku must remain vigilant against the machinations of those who would abuse his world's naivety. His world has already been invaded once, and he cannot afford for it to be invaded again!

Dark forces have tainted the pristine image of the Republic and Jedi orders, so Izuku, with his companions OCHAKO URARAKA, and HIZOSHI SHINSOU travel through hyperspace, in order to fully understand the gravity of the situation they find themselves entering...

Onboard the flagship of Admiral Yularen's fleet, Izuku watched as hyperspace flashed by, admiring the distinct hues of blue. Standing next to him was Ochako Uraraka, and Hizoshi Shinsou. The only reason his mother, Inko, wasn't traveling with him was to keep control over... the man he was loath to admit was his father. In his last visit, he was flabbergasted by all that had occurred, even in his pain and punishment. Regret and hindsight are 20/20, Izuku supposed, before he heard Yularen announce, "We are pulling out of hyperspace."

He didn't respond, only watched under his mask as the blue faded back to a black tapestry with white pinpricks: other stars. The planet they saw was unlike anything they had seen before. Completely gray, one could almost see the skyscrapers that covered the surface of the planet. 

It was beautiful in its own way, but Izuku preferred Earth

It was beautiful in its own way, but Izuku preferred Earth. However, there was only one way to tell for certain what the capital would be like... and that would be to go down and see for himself.

After a moment, he allowed himself to turn away from the sight, being guided towards the hangar bay. They would be taking a gunship down to the surface, where they would then be given a proper shuttle ride to the senate building. As they travelled, Izuku got to see the sights, what Earth society could become if they joined, and assimilated into the wider galaxy... but he also saw the cracks. The flaws. 1000 years of peace made everyone complacent. And corrupt. And he was headed straight to its heart.