Chasing a Jedi

Hizoshi's night, however, was not as good. Ahsoka had been spotted at the airfield, and the anti-air turret had destroyed the ship she arrived in. Anakin, Rex and her had caught up to Commander Fox, who was at the entrance to the facility, speaking into his communicator. "All right, don't lose her. We'll be right there."

Anakin was quick to ask, "What's going on?"
"She's heading towards the industrial pipeline." He reported.

Anakin started moving as he gave orders. "Set weapons to stun, I want her alive!" Clones all heard the orders, and ringed stun rounds fired from the troopers who were right on Ahsoka's tail. Meanwhile, the four of them were a bit behind, just as thunder rolled in and rain started to fall. As they tried to catch up, two specialized LAAT gunships flew overhead, outfitted with searchlights. Anakin almost shouted into his communicator, "Do not shoot to kill. Do not shoot to kill! Try to box her in! Don't let her escape! Tell me what you see, Oddball!"

Oddball? Is that a clone's name? Hizoshi thought, while following right behind the Jedi and clones. She knew most, if not all clones had names. Not given by their creators, but by themselves. After this, I'll want to know the backstory to that one... if I get the chance!

It was at this point where the violette could finally see Ahsoka's efforts in evading capture. She was quick, agile, and knew when to block, to minimize her loss in momentum.

"She was certainly trained well

"She was certainly trained well." Hizoshi muttered, missed by all in the commotion and current thunderstorm.

Tapping the right earpiece, connected to the side of the visor, she listened in as 'Oddball' reported in, "She's moving west along the central viaduct."

The LAAT he piloted navigated to Ahsoka's left, and the violette could hear the pilot say: "Alright, we got her now." The dropship doors had opened, and the troops inside started firing. That didn't stop the padawan's flight at all. What did, however, was a rocket fired from a launcher inside the dropship. In awe and fear, Hizoshi watched as the togrutan was knocked off her feet, dropping her lightsabers, and gripped the walkway, hanging from the side.

The clones were quick to react, making their way to the spot she was at. They dropped down with rappel cables, and the four of them were quick to follow. As she dropped down, Hizoshi noticed that the troopers activated flashlights on their guns, while Rex activated one on his helmet. Fox did the same.

The pipes were a maze. It was a flurry of activity, but... it was clear that the clones had lost contact with her. As they ran, Fox and Rex ran faster than Anakin, who stopped for a moment, focusing with the force, before turning down a different pipe. She followed, realizing that he was using force tracking. Clones kept running throughout the system, but they didn't have a lead on her... but he did. And soon, she could feel Ahsoka's presence as well. Fearful. Untrusting. Desperate.

She was alone and knew it. But soon enough, she wouldn't be. After turning one final bend... they found her. Cornered against an opening to a massive gaping chasm. One of the pits that led to the Coruscant undercity levels. Anakin reached out with a hand, as if he was trying to hold her back. "Ahsoka! What are you doing?"