Investigation

When she arrived, it was then that she saw the worst of the injured. Many had limbs missing entirely, some were unconscious, and medical droids were taking care of each patient. As they went through each one, she had to clarify that she was not a Jedi. That she was a consultant, but she had to explain it to every one of them. Distrust in the Jedi was much, much worse than they realized. Even for those who get a paycheck from them. When they got through most of them, Ahsoka commented on the common sentiment: "This distrust is troubling."

Hizoshi nodded, her half mask muffling her voice slightly, giving it an electronic edge. Glancing at the padawan, the violette asked, "Yeah... you sure you jedi are the good guys?"

However, Russo answered the implicit second question for her. "Fear makes the most trusting individual... irrational."

The violette couldn't help but hold back a laugh. This droid was sounding more and more like her sensei Aizawa. It made her kind of homesick, though, as they were all back on Earth. However, they were interrupted when a new voice, a blue man with yellow markings, spoke up: "I think I know who did it." In her visor's heads up display, the database identified the man as being Pantoran. The three of them approached, with Ahsoka asking, her eagerness for the truth seeping through slightly. "Who?"

The man steadied his head, as if reacting so some headache or the other

The man steadied his head, as if reacting so some headache or the other. It wouldn't be the worst injury at this place. Even though he gave a name, it was said with uncertainty. "I believe it was Jackar Bowmani."

Hizoshi asked the droid, who was searching the main database on his datapad. None of them knew this man... or alien. Heck, Ahsoka didn't know either. Most Jedi remained "Who is this... Jackar?" 

The Pantoran answered that for them, still nervous, but wanting to provide some assistance where possible. "One of the maintenance crew in the hangar."
Ahsoka asked, calm, yet serious. "Why do you think it was him?"

"I passed him as I was going on my shift change

"I passed him as I was going on my shift change. He... he had been working all morning in the section the blast came from." Now that was important.

It was then that Russo turned his datapad around, displaying a portrait of a monocular alien. With insistence, the droid asked the alien. "Is this him?"