Jedi Caught

Hizoshi moved to a better spot. A hooded figure had just attacked Ventress, and knocked her out. Reaching her position, she heard a commotion inside the building. A figure had stolen her lightsabers, and her helmet, and was using them to fight Ahsoka... but that commotion had drawn the attention of a probe droid. Careful to avoid its gaze, she found that the clones were rapidly approaching. The figure she didn't know could feel that, while Ahsoka remained blinded by her own lack of focus. It was clear that this figure... was the true culprit. They were behind it all, the bombing, the murder, all of it. And now, they were stalling for time. Trying everything they could to get Ahsoka blamed for it. That would be the worst outcome, but her visor recorded everything. Including the fact that Ventress was attacked and her identity was stolen, pardoning her of any wrongdoing. As the violette watched the Togrutan girl fight against the unknowable figure, she noticed something. Small details. This assailant was unused to fighting with two swords. This assailant was shorter than Ahsoka, which honestly didn't mean much considering the nature of aliens, and one other factor: They primarily used the light side. It inferred a jedi behind the assault. But, just before the clones arrived, a canister of a highly explosive substance, well, detonated, causing the whole place to go up in flames before the figure left, keeping their trophies. Ahsoka was, fortunately, fine physically, but was disoriented by the constantly changing environment, and the mask that Ventress used to have seemed to have air filters, making them less susceptible to smoke. As she fought, the figure then launched her through a weakpoint in the floor, making her fall to the ground, fortunately out of the way from the flames above. Getting up slowly, Hizoshi heard the jedi look at the crate before her, and say: "nanodroids?" before she was soon cornered by a clone with gray coloration, and a symbol that looked like a wolf on his helmet. Two clones colored red also showed up behind him. He aimed his blaster, and a ring fired out. A stun round. Ahsoka was captured.

Watching the LAAT/le leave, Hizoshi turned back towards Ventress, who, by now was starting to stir

Watching the LAAT/le leave, Hizoshi turned back towards Ventress, who, by now was starting to stir. Quickly, her eyes opened, and she frantically looked around until she saw the violette looking back at her. "You!"

"Me?" She asked bemused. The violette was relaxed, her natural hair flowing downward. 

"You attacked me!" The bald alien woman accused. She had just woken up, so it didn't surprise Hizoshi that she was confused and angry. Patience is a virtue.

Speaking calmly, the violette explained the situation. "Is that what happened to you? I found you unconscious as I was passing by. I decided to watch over you and make sure you didn't get attacked by any... unsavory characters. You should be thanking me."

She scowled. Today was not her best day, and so Hizoshi changed strategies. "Look, I'm a private investigator hired to find out who really did the bombing. I was tailing the togrutan you were with to try to see what really happened. I saw you get attacked, and then they used your lightsabers and mask to attack the girl. So, what happened?"