New Teacher, New Training

The class didn't know what the Revenant was going to teach them. Not even Allmight, who was there with them. There was nothing they could think of that warranted the special attention, except that they did the mercy mission for him. Perhaps they impressed the former villain/world leader?

Momo, meanwhile, was thinking in overdrive. What could he possibly want to teach us? There's nothing... wait, he has one thing I can think of... let's see if I'm right...

Entering into the familiar arena, they saw him in the middle, legs crossed as he meditated... a blade of light, his amethyst blade, circling him slowly, and spinning... before stopping before him and disassembling itself. Everyone watched with awe until the boy sensed their presence, quickly reassembled the blade, floating upwards with his power in order to not have to dirty his robes further. Stepping onto the ground, he grabbed the blade and held it to his side, completely deactivated.

He was calm, ready for the day, and for them. His voice was surprisingly warm. "Welcome, Class A. I heard that you did excellently in Verdant's test."

"Um... sir?" Momo asked, her hand raised. It was clear most of the class had taken their previous battles to heart, changing their costumes to reflect the horrors of war... and the wider galaxy. The ravenette was no different.

His voice sounded as if he knew what the ravenette was going to ask, but still let her ask anyway

His voice sounded as if he knew what the ravenette was going to ask, but still let her ask anyway. "Yes, Yaoyorozu?"
"Are... are you going to teach us how to use one of those?"
"Ah, of course you'd deduct part of why you are here." That got everyone excited, buzzing with rumors and whispers. "But not the whole reason." He used the force to lift his helmet off his head, and gripped it under his arm, showing his face. They'd all seen it before, so it wasn't a great shock like it would have been otherwise. "In the end, I hope to make you into capable fighters, able to represent the best that Earth has to offer. If you pass, you will be added to Ochako's security detail on Coruscant. You will become some of the best of humanity. Our humanity."
That got them dead quiet. "Security?" Iida asked.

He nodded, gesturing to Allmight as an example, "Yes, security. Heroes must be able to protect important VIPs when the need arises, and Ochako is one of them. Senators have been assassinated, and with galactic politics... you see why I need trustworthy guards."
That made sense, for the most part, and so he continued to explain. "I will be teaching you these techniques with training blades, as well as seeing if you have any aptitude with the Force. Only after you have learnt them, will I allow you to build and use your very own lightsaber. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" The class responded, eager to get started. While not traditional hero classes, this was clearly important, and would help make them more powerful in the process. Similar to him.

However, instead of giving them lightsabers, or even kits to build them, there were humanoid robots, similar to the droids of the federation, but clearly different in purpose, standing behind him. They held two blades of equal length, or more accurately, poles with handles.