Framed

It took hours to walk there, past sundown, definitely having missed the shuttle. However, eventually Hizoshi made it. And Skywalker was waiting near the entrance, arms crossed. While annoyed, he wasn't really mad, in the long run. The violette had gotten onto his good side, least of which by being as helpful as possible. "You took a while."
"Sorry. I missed the shuttle, and decided to walk. What's up?"
He smirked at that, but then gave a surprising update as he gestured for her to follow him. "Ahsoka was the only one Letta would talk to."

That caught her off guard. Especially since she didn't have any major connections with the woman. Then again... because she wasn't Skywalker or herself, maybe that counted for something. "Wait, really?"
"Yeah. I was inviting you to come with me to the detention facility. You wouldn't get access on your own. And I know you want to see this finished as much as I do." That much was absolutely true.

She nodded, "Of course. I assume Ahsoka's already there?"
He confirmed her suspicions, "Yeah. Left an hour ago. Should be arriving now, actually. We'll head off too." He walked over to a landed LAAT gunship, its doors open, where Captain Rex, his second in command, was waiting. "We're ready to go, General."

Anakin nodded at his subordinate, stepping onto the dropship and grabbing one of the floating handles for stability

Anakin nodded at his subordinate, stepping onto the dropship and grabbing one of the floating handles for stability. "Good to hear, Rex."

Hizoshi smiled as she said hello, "Greetings, Captain."

She could almost hear the smile under his helmet. "Banshee. I hear you assisted the General in finding the bomber."

Nodding, she confirmed his statement. "That's true. We're going to check in on Ahsoka now, see if she's found anything."

"Good. A lot of good men died in that explosion." The dropship's doors closed, and it started to move. The three of them grabbed handles which dropped down from the ceiling, similar to how a bus on earth does.

"Yeah... hopefully we find out everything about the incident, so we can all focus on the war again."

"Agreed." It was then that they arrived at the facility. The doors opened, revealing the facility for the first time. The symbol of the Republic could be seen imprinted on the ground, as the main designation for a landing pad. There were large, red banners with the republic logo waving in the wind, and large clone statues, resolutely at attention. The building itself was dark gray, and ominous as it was lit up. It gave Hizoshi a feeling that this was not going to go as planned. The only question was how.

 The only question was how