Hatsune Miku Xmas Shop 2022

Module Name: Hatsune Miku Xmas Shop 2022

Real Name: Babe Naroian (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Xmas

Date Of Birth: January 23, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 124 lbs.

Designer: mamy606

Known Relationships/Family:

Emile Naroian/Hatsune Miku Xmas Shop 2022 Len (twin brother)

Jalina Balodis/Enthusiasm! Swimming Miku (girlfriend) (December 22, 2022)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Melodia Class Rin (or her real name Cloelia Jusay), and Melodia Class Len (or his real name Linwood Jusay) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? It all started with Babe and Emile going Christmas shopping one day. They were looking for new ornaments to put onto their tree. That's when they saw Sloan looking at some books related to Christmas. And she was looking at one that the twins wanted to buy. They asked her where they can get that book from. She told them and they decided to stick around her for more stuff. Then Camryn met them while they were at a neighborhood party. Marni met Sloan after she found her after so many years. She used to be live close to Marni when they were young. And Josslyn got to meet the twins at the Christmas dance. And that's how they all became friends.

- It's possible that Babe was named after the famous baseball player, Babe Ruth.

- Babe is shy, but she has been trying to get over herself.

See you guys in the next chapter!