Lawson x Hatsune Miku

Module Name: Lawson x Hatsune Miku

Real Name: Christen Doyle (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Lawson

Date Of Birth: November 15, 2004

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Scorpius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Monkey

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 139 lbs.

Designer: 胡麻乃りお

Known Relationships/Family:

Solomon Doyle/Lawson x Hatsune Miku Len (twin brother)

Colin Giffin/Towards Legend (boyfriend) (February 9, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Gillian was just filling her car with gas at the Lawson store, when she came across Zed filling his van with gas. Gillian pointed out that Zed's van looks so old, but Zed didn't really like what she said. When Zed left that day, he almost hit Alivia, who was crossing the street. But Alivia quickly forgave him. Later on, Gillian would meet Christen and Solomon at the pool, and they ended up talking about what happened the past few weeks. Christen said she saw Daffodil walking out of a store while drunk. Little did they know, Daffodil overheard this, and got a little annoyed. Even with this series of weirdness, they all still became friends.

- Christen and Solomon are not as experienced as their friends. Their way of spending time is sitting at home and playing video games. They don't bother to do real adult work.

See you guys in the next chapter!