Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress

Module Name: Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress

Real Name: Allissa Brandom (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Lottery

Date Of Birth: January 30, 2006

Age: 18

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Dog

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 129 lbs.

Designer: Kanda Done

Known Relationships/Family:

Denton Brandom/Hatsune Miku 16th Anniversary Lottery - Party Dress Len (twin brother)

Tipper Bidelspach/Project Sekai 3rd Anniversary Kohane (girlfriend) (February 15, 2024)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module and Gloomy Night (or her real name Mavis Levesque) are birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Sahar always felt like she was the odd one out in many settings, so it had been hard for her to make friends. But Allissa and Denton were lucky to have her be a classmate in an especially hard class. There they got to learn that she has different values than them, to which they could respect. As for the rest of these friends, Sahar was invited to a wedding for a couple she doesn't know, but it was not going to be a short one. This wedding was going to go on all night. Not only did Sahar see people of her kind, but also everyone else of her group. They thought her dressing differently was cute, and they were interested to know her whole story.

See you guys in the next chapter!