Another Version Of Me

Module Name: Another Version Of Me

Real Name: Leann Hieber (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Version

Date Of Birth: September 6, 2005

Age: 18

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'5"

Weight: 130 lbs.

Designer: N/A

Known Relationships/Family:

Nelson Hieber (older brother) (born July 30th, 1998)

Jess Hieber (older brother) (born September 12th, 2000)

Tyra Hieber (older sister) (born June 28th, 2003)

Harvie Crompton/Meiko 11th Anniversary Len (boyfriend) (September 18, 2023)

Occupation: High school student (she's currently a senior)

Specific Song: N/A

Game Debut: Project Sekai: Colorful Stage

Event Title: Let Your Song Resonate Throughout Sekai!

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Morning Glory Season Miku (or her real name Charnette Drazen), and This Happiness Mayu (or her real name Jemima Yackle) are all birthday twins.

- Marlowe, Leann, Kerry, Kelsey, Jordon, and Katelynn are all in a marching band together. They mostly perform in parades, with Marlowe leading the way.

- Leann was born as the youngest child of the Hieber family. The family is very wealthy, but not to the point where they have billions of dollars in assets. Her older siblings have influenced her to get into music. But now that they got their own lives, she's the last one remaining under the Hieber parents' roof. She just wants her musical talents to show for something and take part of influencing the next generation of her family.

See you guys in the next chapter!