Hatsune Miku x Round1

Module Name: Hatsune Miku x Round1

Real Name: Caileigh Albrand (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Round1

Date Of Birth: April 16, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Lesbian

Zodiac Sign: Aries

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 128 lbs.

Designer: Arusechika

Known Relationships/Family:

Gareth Albrand/Hatsune Miku x Round1 Len (twin brother)

Rie Fukuhara/The Sweet And Charming Flower Blooming Group Miku (girlfriend) (April 19, 2023)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: Diva

Song Producer: Chinozo

Specific Song Anniversary: April 7, 2023

Fun Facts:

- This Rin module, Shooting Your Heart! (or her real name Tatianna Krieger), and Behind The Scenes At The Sports Festival (or her real name Amayah Wakefield) are all birthday twins.

- How did these friends first meet? Simonette is always willing to go to the arcade near her house. She was always going on her favorite games, but along the way, her friends would be on the games. But that was a perfect opportunity to have people to game with.

- Caileigh and Gareth have a fun life. They grew up with parents who love video games, and they've introduced them to their favorites. The twins are very much into classic games because of this. With parents that are very open-minded and having multiple interests, they life a safe and secure life.

Here's the specific song:

See you guys in the next chapter!