Rockin'Star x Hatsune Miku

Module Name: Rockin'Star x Hatsune Miku

Real Name: Emely Picker (the real name was yukicleopatra's idea).

Nickname(s): Rockin'

Date Of Birth: May 16, 2005

Age: 19

Sexuality: Straight

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Chinese Zodiac Animal: Rooster

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 138 lbs.

Designer: Hiro

Known Relationships/Family:

Rodger Picker/Rockin'Star x Hatsune Miku Len (twin brother)

Raiden Pearson (boyfriend) (February 1, 2024)

Occupation: College student (she's currently a freshman)

Specific Song: N/A

Fun Facts:

- How did these friends first meet? Alex was just at the park while feeling cute, so Jacey noticed her and thought she was cute for her age. Of course, in the friendly way. But Alex was young and had low self-esteem, so she took it as sort of an insult. Later on, she saw Emely and Rodger at the same store she usually goes to for her clothes, and they kept staring at her because they thought she was cute. Feeling like an object, Alex left, but Twila and Forest happened to witness this. They didn't think the twins starting at Alex was cool, so they confronted them. After all this, it took a long time for Alex to accept them as friends.

- Emely and Rodger are very athletic twins. They love doing fun activities that involve them getting up and moving. But they can do it best to their favorite pop songs.

- It's like they're never bored. Even on the dullest of days, they try to make it fun. They'll do things like hand wrestle or Rock, Paper, Scissors.

See you guys in the next chapter!