Two

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOW FROM CASEYS POV *

''Jayden you have to tell me where we are going oh my days '' I let out a sigh

I put in my air pods and start listening to Billie Eilish. In this situation its the only thing that makes me feel calm and just normal I guess .. We have been driving for about half an hour and I start to get really worried until I hear 

''We are here '' she says this scaring me a bit with her anger issues.

I look up and it some random house at this point I'm just confused af so I just do what Jayden is doing . she gets out the car and knocks on the door and takes a step back , my legs start shaking and I start fidgeting with my hands .

'' Hello? '' A nice lady says to us

I look at Jayden and whisper to her ''what are we doing here can we just turn around and leave ?''

''not just wait " she answers as she looks back at the lady ''Is your son home right now ?'' her voice is calmer now and I let out a sigh in relief

''He is '' The lady says as putting a finger up gesturing for us to wait , she turns around and shouts '' Jason there's some nice girls looking for you''

I recognise that name , it cant be , what . She went out of her way to find him but why? Jason comes down and he realises what he had done , he stiffens up his posture acting all hard .

''What do you want eh '' He says in a forced deep voice whilst putting the hood from his Nike tech fleece over his head .

Jayden looks at me and gives me the stare of consent , I shake my head no as the boy stares at us weirdly .

'' he isnt worth it , it was a stupid comment your gonna get in trouble can we just go ?'' I stare at her some more .

A few seconds later the boy answers '' Her getting in trouble pfft , she's right just leave before I get in trouble '' he smirks whilst saying this

'' no omg do you not understand no ? '' I give her a death stare but she smirks

Jason smirk faded and you could tell he was getting a bit scared

Jayden looks away from me and with a smile replies with '' Too late '' she swings at the guy punching him right in his face making his nose bleed.He stumbles back and puts his hand over his nose.

''OWWW SHIT what the actual fuck'' the guy says as he bleeds out in his hands , jayden grabs the tissues and gives them to him .

"Why don't you go cry to your mother about your broken nose , get a grip and also its better to let someone think that your an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it. '' she walks away with bloody knuckles and a grin .

I walk away with her , looking back at Jason who is now sitting in his doorway passed out  , "Jayden , Jayden ,'' I shout whilst staring at him we are only a couple of feet away , I look at his chest it isnt moving . He isnt breathing .

*Sorry for the cliff-hanger and really short chapter but its 00:48 and im tired as fuck also i have school in the morning so this is a goodbye for now *