Seven

Isabella's POV

" so you like fast and furious " I ask her . I may not have watched all of them but I have watched the first 5 fast and furious movies and do understand what she was trying to do .

"Is it that obvious?"she smiles and starts driving me home .

We make it back in under 20minutes but she did run a red light or two , one of these days she's gonna get caught and get a ticket I swear .

She walks out the car and opens the door for me , when I tell you she is has the nicest soul I mean it , "thank you " she's still holding my hand as she closes the car door .

"Anything for you " she says this in the sexiest tone , omg , my knees are weak .

I know it may be a bit weird that we've only just met and have only been on one date , and know she's staying with me but it feels like I've known her since forever, I don't know what it is about her that pulls me closer .

"Jason ? " I knock on his door quietly not trying to find out if my dad is asleep or awake . He comes out of his room only to be greeted by the person who punched him two days ago .

"So is she your date ? " he asks raising an eyebrow . I look at him weirdly , why does he look like he's confused .

"Ye why " my reply is short but there's not much more I can say to reply to that

"I just didn't think you would start dating girls again after what happened with -" before he could finish his sentence I found my hand on his mouth and pushing him back into his room .

Me and Jayden are still holding hands , she deosnt ask about what just happened and I'm glad because I don't want to talk about avery right now .

Jayden's POV

I have no idea what just happened but I say nothing , I don't want to make Isabella uncomfortable. She shows me the way to her room , it's nice and cozy . She has a queen bed , a desk and chair obviously , some led lights going around her room and around her desk , she has a wardrobe with a mirror not the biggest but cute .

She sits down on her bed so I sit in her chair , I pull out my phone and notice it's almost 1 am .

"Do you have some clothes I could borrow I don't really have anything but what's in my car " I ask politely trying to be as nice as possible

" of course " she stand up from her bed still looking at me and walks over to her wardrobe not breaking eye contact , she knows what she's doing .

She finally breaks eye contact to turn around and look at what's in her wardrobe , she pulls out some gray sweatpants and an oversized black T-shirt "is this okay ? " I nod and go over to her taking the clothes .

"I have my own bathroom so you don't have to worry about Jason or whatever " she laughs when saying the last bit as she points over to a second door in her room .

" thank you Isabella for everything " I walk closer to her gently holding her hand and running my thumb over hers . She leans in a bit , I realise this but also realise that it's only been 1 date and I want our first kiss to be special .

I look away and back up slightly "uhm I should go get changed " I walk out into the bathroom cursing myself for not explaining why i didn't want to kiss her .

Isabella's POV

I lean in thinking we might finally get our first kiss that I've been longing since the start of our date . She looks away and slightly backs up . Have I done something wrong ?

"Uhm I should go get changed " she walks out and into my bathroom , I've messed everything up haven't I ? I get slightly upset at the fact she doesn't want to kiss me but figure maybe it's too early .

A few minutes later Jayden walks out wearing the clothes I gave her .

" you wear my clothes better than me " I say admiring her , just the sight of her in my clothes makes me want to pin her to my bed ... She's slightly taller than me by and inch or two and not even gonna lie she's built , I'm pretty sure she has bigger muscles than Jason .

"Stop staring " she says all flustered , her cheeks are a light pink and she walks over to my bed and sits next to me .

I'm about to get up to go change but she hold onto my waist stopping me from getting up , " I'm sorry about not kissing you I just want our first kiss to be perfect "

My knees go weak and I internally scream " it's okay I understand " I giggle 🤭 I'm sure my face is red at this point .

She let's go and I go to the bathroom to get changed , as soon as the door closes I start smiling uncontrollably, I would let this girl do anything to me oh my lord.

I finish getting dressed and walk out , I could feel jay staring at me but If I look at her I'll quite literally faint . I walk over to my desk getting ready to do my night skincare .

"You look really pretty " Jayden mentions , I stop what I'm doing and look at her through my mirror , our eyes meet and she hold eye connect until I get a knock at the door .

It's almost 2 am who is awake at this time ?

"Isabella open this goddamn door " he could not have picked a worse time to get drunk could he

Jayden gives me a look , she knows a bit about my parents but not much , I've told her my dad could be a bit much sometimes but nothing more than that .

I hear him knock once more before I get up and unlock my door almost immediately he slams it open "what have I told you about locking this door " he confronts me , anger in his eyes .

" I'm sorry " is all I can say . My body froze and I pray that Jason comes out his room , my dad loves Jason more than anything he says that he wishes I was a boy . Jason doesn't like him at all because he's a good brother , and understands that what my dad is saying is wrong . Every time my dad comes up to my room and tries to say shit to me Jason always manages to pull him away before anything can get worse .

" sorry ? Is that it " he laughs in my face , I grab my phone from my pocket and speed dial Jason throwing my phone on the bed next to jayde . She takes my phone and quickly understands the situation .

She wasn't saying much just because nothing was really happening except him laughing at me . Jayden walks up to me and stands by me , I grab onto her hand and try to pull her away so she's not near my dad . She doesn't budge she just stands next to me holding my hand .

" you fucking dyke i never wanted a daughter let alone a gay one-" he gets cut off by Jason pulling him out of my room , thank god .

I close my door slowly trying to hold back my tears . As soon as I turn around Jayden is putting her arms around me pulling me closer . I close my eyes as tears start flowing out my eyes and onto her shoulder .

"It's okay baby " her words break me , I'm so lucky to have met her . She's nicer than anyone I've ever met and probably will meet .

" I'm sorry " I cry holding onto her tighter . She leads us to the bed i lay down .

"It's not your fault " she lays down with me and puts her arm around my waist . Before I know it I'm asleep .

Jayden POV

I looked down to see that Isabella fell asleep , her head was on my chest , her arm laying on my stomach and I had my arms around her waist . She looked so peaceful and cute .

I found myself falling asleep listening to her breathe on my chest .

1388 words
It was a short chapter but I hope you enjoyed !!
Sorry to leave it off so sad but it will get better I swear . The next chapter will probably be posted in a day or two .