Sixteen

Isabella's POV

"hear me out. I know I've made mistakes with Maya and all, and if I could I would turn back time. I want to make things right. But I know I can't. If you could find it in you to maybe forgive me one day, I will forever be grateful."

Jayden listened silently, her gaze fixed on me as I poured my heart out. I could see the pain in her eyes, and I knew that my words had hurt her deeply. "I understand," Jayden finally said, her voice calm. "And I appreciate your honesty." She turned her camera off , in return I pointed my camera at the ceiling ."And words can't describe how I felt when I saw you with Maya . I need time to heal " her voice is shaky and she's taking deep breaths in between her sentences .

And with that she hung up the phone , fuckkkk. What have i done ... Atleast she hasn't blocked me .

(1hour time skip)

*New instagram notification*

I open my phone just to see it was from Jayden's account .

(Don't mind how each person in the pics are different )

▪️▫️▫️

▫️▪️▫️

▫️▫️▪️

▫️▫️▪️

Liked by Ash.wyd , J.Hasley , UrFavCasey and 154,091 others
@ JaydeGrey : great ride with ash and Jason !!

Comments

UrFavCasey how come I never get to go 😔🤨
> JaydeGrey You don't know how to ride ?? 😭
> J.Hasley I can teach you Casey

Ash.wyd knew you would come back 😂 we r the best Frr
> Liked by creator

I didn't know Jason was hanging out with them this much , i mean I knew they were friends but still . What is Jayden doing with Asher anyway , she'll probably start smoking with him again .

It was like 6pm on a Sunday and I was really bored so I decided to go live on Instagram .

" Almost 250K people guys share the live " I've always been quite known but I've never had this much people on my live before .

" should I do a QnA guys ? "

The comments began flooding in. The excitement in the air was palpable. I started to feel nervous, but the overwhelming support from my followers pushed me forward. "Let's do it,".

The questions poured in, ranging from the light-hearted to the thought-provoking. I took a deep breath and looked for some good questions . Most of them were about if I had a crush or was in a relationship but I decide to ignore them for now .

"What's my favourite date idea " I think to myself . Immediately a certain someone comes into mind.

I hesitate before answering " Has to be GoKarting " I let out a little chuckle before scrolling to find more questions .

I was about to answer another question but right before I do I get a request . ( I don't know how these requests look so I'm guessing )

* JaydeGrey wants to join live *

I know I'll probably say something i shouldn't but I wanted to see what she wanted , she said she wanted space though .

" hey Isabella " I could her small grin as she said my name .

"Hey ? " I'm a bit confused now , just thought she didn't want to talk . I could see all the comments were also confused since we hadn't been seen together before . Me and Jayden are both well know , we both have over 500K followers . Jayden beating me by 20K .

" could I join in on your QnA?" Oh ?

"Sure, why not? Let's shake things up a bit," I replied with a smile. The prospect of doing a QnA together with Jayden was thrilling, and I knew it would definitely get people talking. So, we started taking turns answering questions from our fans, alternating between me and Jayden.

Sorry for the really short chapter !!! But I'd rather do a short one and have it published than a long one and make you guys wait for ages . I've tried something new with the Instagram posts let me know if I should keep doing it or stop . Sorry again for the short chapter .

659 words