Three

*Jaydens POV*

I turn around feeling my heart drop . He isnt breathing ?!? But it was a little punch nothing much Jesus . Is he really that weak , I giggles at that a bit .

''Stop this is serous !'' Casey stares into my eyes before she rushes to help the poor boy who is now breathing again .

"Your overreacting look he's fine " I say as she watches him take deep breaths

I dont want to help but for Casey I guess i will do anything .I know her heart is pounding fast , her face is turning red in fear and she is frantically trying to pick him up , I walk over and was about to pull Casey away before a figure caught my eye . A girl with blonde hair , blue eyes . She's wearing a white crop top and a brown y2k zip up , she was wearing brown cargos . I couldn't take my eyes of her until she turns around and catches me starring at her , she smiles and I look away but when I look back she's standing at the door .

''What happened to Jason ?'' She says this unbothered , you could tell she didnt care

Casey looks up at me for a second hinting for me to explain myself

''Ye ..... sorry bout that '' I barely moved a face muscle during this sentence until she smiled and giggled .

Her giggle made me smile and my cheeks turned a light pink  , she looked back at him and dragged him inside , she turns to look at me once more and winks . She goes to lean up against the door and smiles at me once more before turning to my sister , she then watches as I leave and smiles at Casey.

''Jayden why would you do this , your going to get grounded '' Casey has a disappointed look

'' Not if dad dont find out '' I stare at her and she gives me a nod assuring me she wont tell , I smile and keep walking

- some time later-

We are still driving and it gets dark , I look over  and see that Casey is cold . I offer her my coat since she doesn't have one . She declines but I take it off anyway , my car is warm and has heated seats I don't know how she's cold . I go to take my phone out the pocket of the coat and i suddenly feel something ,It felt like paper ,I take it out and give my coat to Casey .

''Whats that?'' Casey gives me a weird look

I smile with my cheeks turning red , It was her number . The girl with blonde hair gave me her number .I took my phone out immediately and write in her number to whats app , still paying attention to the road of course .

Jayden : Hey is this the girl with blonde hair ?

UKNOWN NUMBER : Girl with blonde hair ?

I pull the car into a parking lot so I can keep texting

Jayden : Ye I never got your name

UKNOWN NUMBER : Its Isabella wbu?

Jayden : pretty name , Jayden but you can call me jayde or jay

Isabella : I can say the same

I look up away from my phone to look at Casey she was starring at my phone from behind my shoulder .

''Oh my god keep texting !'' She stares as she lightly nudges me

''Ok ok calm down ''

Me and casey get comfortable and I open whats app again . I dont know what to write Casey notices so she grabs my phone .

Jayden: we should hang out sometime

Isabella : yes ofc , that would be nice

*out of messages*

''What the fuck Casey !'' I giver her a death stare , she stares back at me with a smile , ''Thanks '' i say with a lowered voice

''what was that?'' She says this teasing me

''Thanks'' I look away and take my phone

*messages*

Jayden :when are you free?

Isabella : i can make anytime work for you

Jayden : see you tomorrow ?

Isabella : sure , where are you taking me ?

Jayden : wingstop ?

Isabella: I LOVE wingstop omg

Jayden: its a date

I close my messages . I was too scared , what if she doesn't like me , what if she's straight , what if she's dating Jason . No way she barely cared about him and gave me her number . I put in my headphones and play a random playlist , love letter by lil peep. I have a grin on my face . I pull out the parking lot and carry on driving home .

*Thank you very much it means a lot that you sticked around or so much I hope you stay also and ideas of what to do will be appreciated also I'm sorry for short chapters but I just don't know what more to add .