Twelve

Jason's POV (chapter 8-11 from his perspective)

Today was the worst . Casey texted me asking if she could come over to check on Jayden . Everything got out of hand so I stopped watching after Jayden and her dad drove off , Casey was in my room and I was apologising for everything I've done . I don't know how but she managed to forgive me , thank God . I couldn't really be asked to go to school but it's fine . I was on my way until I saw some guy really stressed .

"Yo, you ight ?" I ask forcing a deep voice , I don't know why I do this but I feel I have to , to fit in with the rest of the boys .

" I'm all good just a bit paranoid " he laughs it off as he turns around , he has a joint in his right hand and a lighter in his left .

I don't know what to do to be honest I've never been so close to drugs . "You want some lil bro " he asks noticing how i kept starring .

"Bring it here " I don't know what came over me . I knew this guy was from the year above or maybe even 2 so I thought maybe if I'm seen with him than I'll be more popular .

He hands me the rolled up weed and the lighter , I light it and inhale trying my hardest not to cough. "First time ?"

"Is it that obvious " I try to laugh it off but cough instead which makes him laugh at me .

After a while I found out his name , Asher I think he said . He gave me his instagram : Ash.wyd
We go our separate ways . He goes to his car and drives off somewhere and I go to the toilets , I'm high at school . I'm not even gonna lie i thought I looked so cool . I decide to look at who he follows , it mostly some guys im guessing he's friends with but .. Jayden ? Why is he following Jayden , I didn't know she hung out with people like ash . Do I tell my sister what if Jayden's dangerous like in a gang or something . I contemplate whether telling Isabella would be a good idea or not but decide against it becuase I'll have to tell them how I know who Asher is .

Not even seconds after I leave the toilets I get a text

Ash.wyd

A : You in school ?
J: ye just chilling in the hallways
A: wanna come hang w some chicks
J:where at ?
A: my place, fam. Come through, I'll introduce you.
J: Bet, I'll be there in a bit.
A: Cool, see you soon, g
And bro ,bring some snacks or something, these bitches are always hungry.
J: I'll cop something on the road innit
A:also I need you to pick up something from this guy , I know him well
A: bet I got u homie
J: ight he'll be on a surron
You won't miss him he'll be a road away from my crib

-Ash.wyd shared his location with you -

I can't believe I'm about to go to this guys house and also pick up what is probably drugs from a rando.

I walk until I see they guy on an electric dirtbike , a Surron , I walk by him and dap him up . He has a bag in his hand which is transferred to mine as we dap . I walk away and pull my trousers down a bit to sag . The guy rides away and pulls him balaclava up as he does so becuase it dropped the tiniest bit .

"Hey isn't that Jason ? " I hear from a car near me .

"What is he doing not in school "  I hear again , I ignore them already knowing who it was . I got a text from Isabella telling me to look to my right . I looks over to them and give them a weak smile which they don't return .

" can I get a ride ? " I ask not wanting to walk any further . Jayden's car as cool as fuck and if Asher saw me in it he would definitely be impressed

" if you ruin my car your dead " Jayden unlock the car from the inside and let's me in , "Where do you want to go ? " she's asks.

" Just a couple minutes down the road and take a right , I can walk from the corner " i say whilst putting my seatbelt on . " shouldn't you guys be in school ? What are you doing driving around  " i wonder what they were doing , did Jayden do something ? I know my sister wouldn't try a vape let alone weed . But what if Jayden somehow convinced her ?

"No Jason , What are YOU doing not in school " Isabella say sarcastically. It's obvious that i do this a lot I don't even have my backpack with me since I knew I wasn't going to any classes

"I'm just meeting some friends I haven't seen since last year " i look out of the window not paying much attention to the conversation.i don't want to get suspicious.

We get to where i asked and i get out the car , i thanks Jayden before walking a bit further and then into Asher's house .

" wagwan young g " Asher dabs me up "what up fam" I look behind his shoulder to see three girls about my age . I've seen them in my classes before but have never actually interacted with them .

"I got the good dope " I say walking over to the living room with Asher following . I lightly throw the baggie on the table and sit down on an empty space of Asher's massive couch . This guy I wouldn't call him rich but he's definitely got money . 

It's been a couple minutes and Ash stepped out of the room to make a call . I was going to go to the bathroom but I realised I didn't know where it was so I decided to go to ash hoping his call ended or was about to end . I was about to go into the kitchen which was where he was but then I heard "its been so long Jayden you stopped replying to my messages " I immediately turned back around and went back to the girls . Overthinking everything all I could think about was is Jayden really doing all the illegal things Asher does ? I didn't think she was the type of person to and also I can not have her around my sister what the fuck ?

To take my mind off things I sat next to one of the girls  . I knew it wasn't ash's chick becuase the other girl was sitting on his lap not long ago . I put my hand on her inner thigh and she looked over to me , I winked as a smirk appeared on my face . She got up and took me by my hand . She started leading me to another room , I heard the other girl sigh . ( they obviously had sex but I'm not writing that becuase this is a wlw story and I don't think anyone who's reading this would want that ) . I don't know much about girls and to be honest I don't really care abt this bitch . She gave me her number and I walked out the room back to the living room with the girl behind me .

" there you are " Asher smirks at me and I dap him up.

This chapter is kind of short but I don't know what to add ..1250 words