chapter 3 return to kuoh

' thought '
[ Dragon/Sacred gear ]
" Emphasizing "

( kuoh)
( Night time)

A portal opened in an alley and out came issei and great red both looked around to make sure no one saw anything then after a few minutes they of insuring that no one saw anything they walked towards a nearby park a park that was all to familiar to issei they both sat down at a nearby bench near the fountain.

Great red:  tell me again why are we here? - he leaned back on the bench.

Issei: *sigh* because this was the same place where it all began - he looks at the fountain then the sky though he was looking at the star's - besides we need information because they are more carefree than usual because hades was stopped and trihexia was sealed.

Great red: you know I can just look at their dreams and see the information they are hiding right - he said with a raised eyebrow.

Issei: you know the dwarf is also looking after them right - he said with a deadpan look.

Great red: you mean ophis?

Issei: do you know anyone else who was born from the nothingness?

Great red: well that dwarf's spawn Lilith though she was actually created biologically and not from the nothingness but rather that dwarf's power - he places a his hand on his chin.

Issei: Lilith huh how's she doing this days?

Great red: you mean months right? - he said with a serious look.

Issei: wait what?!?!? - he looks around and he felt something is different- what day is it or to be exact how long was I gone? - he looks at red who closes his eyes then he looks at him.

Great red:hmm... based on the dreams and memories of the factions it's been three months have passed - he looks at issei with seriousness.

Issei: is that right...so they are already married to that crappy red dragon huh...well they already sealed they're faith to begin with - he said with a bored and sarcastic tone.

Great red: by the way where have you been before you arrived at the dimensional gap? - he said with curiosity.

Issei: *sigh* After I met my other self in purgatory I stayed in hell for a 1 month to train my body then went to limbo to meet some old acquaintances then the dimensional gap - he rub his forehead with his hand.

Great red: and who are those acquaintances?

Issei: the God of the bible Elohim then the morning star Lucifer and lastly the recently deceased God hades who died by my hands after I was replaced - he looks at his hands with clear anger.

Great red: ok that's something I mean the God of the bible, the father of all devil's and the God of the dead are your acquaintances - he looks at issei with a surprised look- alright here's a last question who are those who married the current pillar?

Issei: those are rias and sona along with their peerage of bitches along with the dwarf that think it knows everything but in reality it doesn't know anything even it's own kind then the cat on heat who whores itself for her race and the widow fox who was left by her husband along with that airhead angel who was once my childhood friend along with that tsundere turkey then the prideful vampire and lastly that dragon king bitch - he gritted his teeth with anger along with his eyes glowing that made  great red tremble.

Great red: man you really hate them that much don't you well based on how you describe them those are ophis, kuroka, yasaka, irina, ravel, elmenhilde and lastly tiamat.

Issei: who wouldn't be angry I mean try experiencing to carry the cross along with the burden while the leaders are just watching us or to be exact me to fight for them - he was clenching his fists with anger- and besides since they are together with that crappy red dragon lets see how long they last.