chapter 11 annihilation dragon

( underworld)

The factions were still recuperating after the incident during the wedding rias and her peerage along with sona and her peerage also irina, Artemis and griselda were in an unstable mentality because they gave themselves to the enemy while ophis isolated itself on the dimensional gap avoiding anyone to come into contact then the leaders searched the entire world to find issei only to realize that he was hiding in plane site so they are currently face to face with the former pillar who was accompanied by great red, uryu and Frankenstein.

Azazel: what do you want to get the mark's off them?

Issei: hmm...how about your heads on my wall? - he said in a sarcastic tone.

Sirzechs: this isn't a game were serious here I know you're mad but-

Issei: but I don't give a damn about your problems because it ain't related to me to begin with.

Odin: are you just gonna leave them like that?!

Issei: yeah so what?

Sirzechs: so what?! What do you mean so what?!

Issei: tell me Sirzechs have you ever died three times before?

Sirzechs: what are you getting at?

Issei: its simple really I came back from the afterlife to prove a point and to correct the mistake you've all made.

Michael: please issei-kun don't they mean anything to you anymore?!

Issei: shut up sis-con! your another reason why I never get along with you - looks at Sirzechs - that goes for you too retard because your also a sis-con and at the same time you agreed to your stupid sisters plan by getting rid of me you will win your son's affection back though too bad for you because you received your son's hatred towards you.

Odin: listen we were deceived by that ma-

He couldn't finish since issei began to chuckle and that chuckle became a full blown laughter while it made everyone uncomfortable though uryu and great red along with Frankenstein were unfazed.

Issei: deceived? right... Hehehe yeah...keep telling yourself that because if you still believe in that statement of yours then you shouldn't be called the all father you should be called the all fucker hahaaha!

Then after a few seconds he controlled his laughter then looks at them with a half lidded eyes.

Issei: your all the biggest disappointment in the face of the world you know? And besides - stands up from his chair - you all are just wasting my time because I'm currently hunting another enemy.

The faction leaders looks at issei with wide eyes.

Azazel: wait there's someone else other than rizevim?

He said in a shocked tone which made issei to nod his head in confirmation.

Issei: that's right rizevim was only a pawn though I think our next enemy is quite someone your familiar with.

Sirzechs: who?

Issei: the son of the bat that I killed.

The factions eyes widen when they heard that then Azazel spoke.

Azazel: then let us assist you on this problem.

Issei: that wont be necessary because you've all done enough damage than good in the world.

Odin: your gonna hunt someone with a bunch of Devil's and three humans?!

Issei pissed off at what Odin said then issei slammed his right arm on the table then the table shattered into many pieces making the leaders to be nervous.