chapter 7 unexpected reunion

[ sacred gear / communication]
' thought '
" Emphasizing"
C. Name ( Means counterpart)

( unknown forest in Japan)

Lucy: what...- she asked in disbelief.

Issei: *smirks* that's right~ my lady...hehehe - he answered in a playful tone that made lucy to blush a bit.

Lucy: *Shook's her head* how am I gonna believe your him? From what I heard he died when he was banished - she said in a serious tone.

Issei: and you also didn't heard is that he always comeback and he always does.

Lucy: still that doesn't prove the fact that you are him he is already dead.

She went on a fighting stance which made issei to raise an eyebrow though he just shook his head and also went on a fighting stance and looks at lucy directly at her eyes while zero only sat down and watched the fight with interest.

Issei: if this is the only way to prove myself that I'm the real deal then so be it then.

Lucy nodded then both of them dashes at each other with Lucy was gonna punch him on the face though issei blocks it with one hand then he was about to give lucy an uppercut though lucy kneed him on his chin making issei to step back then he looks at lucy who gave him a roundhouse kick though issei didn't move and let lucy hit him on the head which shocked lucy since he used his head to stop her attack.

Lucy: *shocked* what the...

though issei took advantage of her shocked state and grabbed her leg and threw lucy at some nearby trees then she fell to the ground face first though she got up and looks at issei with an enraged look then she fired some ice spears at issei who used his powers and molded it to two guns and started firing Lucy's spears though it was only a distraction as Lucy appeared infront of him and kicked both his guns to the side and used her other leg to kick him on the torso though issei didn't flinch and let her attack him once again which made lucy to have wide eyes on who the person she is facing because he is like someone who is not to be underestimated.

Lucy: ' who the hell even is this guy?! ' - she thought to herself in a panic state because issei is like a monster she ever faced before.

though issei punched lucy on her torso which made lucy to step back though issei held back since he didn't want to kill her then issei gave lucy a roundhouse kick on her left side sending her to the trees once again though she went through two trees and the last one stopped her then she fell to the ground once again though issei summons his sword and walked towards lucy who got up and looks at issei with horror.

Lucy: ' this is the end me...' - she thought with despair.

because issei was walking towards her in a menacing way when issei was infront of lucy who closed her eyes and expected an attack though she felt nothing so she opened her eyes and saw issei extending his hand at her who nervously received it and got back on her feet.

Issei: now do you believe me?

Lucy: maybe... but then again considering your my only ally I think it's right I should trust you but not all the way is that clear - she spoke in a strict tone which issei just nodded his head.

Issei: you have my word now - he opens a portal to his house - Lady's first - he spoke in a playful tone and gestures her to the portal.

Lucy: why thank you my good sir - she answered back in the same playful tone.

Though before Lucy and zero could enter the portal time stopped then issei felt a familiar presence behind he turned his head and saw a rather muscular young man with long, dark blue-colored hair. He carries a sharp gaze his eyes have black circles around them. He is dark-skinned, and on his body he bears light blue markings.