chapter 8 painful reality

[ sacred gear/ communication]
' thought '
" Emphasizing "
C. Name ( means counter part )

( kuoh)

Issei, uryu and great red were under the shade of the tree with great red sleeping on the ground and uryu was sitting and was reading his book while issei was on the ground and was looking at the blue sky with disinterest.

Issei: *sigh* this is quite boring...

Uryu: hmm? how about attacking the factions?

Issei: nah that would be too easy and besides I need them to make the first move before I make mine.

Uryu: hmm... making the first move is sometimes predictable though suit yourself.

Issei just closed his eyes because he can sense all the people he had a grudge against which was a bit difficult for him to relax a bit because just sensing them annoyed him.

Issei: ' Frankenstein...' - he telepathically called his servant.

Frankenstein: ' yes master? '

Issei: ' I want you to observe every devil present in this academy and town. '

Frankenstein: ' as you wish master. '

Issei cut off his telepathic call to Frankenstein since he knew that he will not fail him.

With that issei opened his eyes and stood up which made uryu to look at him in confusion while great red just opened one of his eyes while the other one is shut.

Uryu: where are you going?

Issei: *cracking his neck* out for a little walk.

Uryu nodded his head and went back to reading his book while great red continued his sleep as issei walked out of school.

Issei: ' hmm maybe I should visit that place. '

Then he activated a magic circle to a very specific place that might help him with his problem with that he walked inside the magic circle.

( Romania)

On the outskirts of Rome is was a giant castle that belongs to the vampire and inside was a young woman with short blonde hair and red eyes and carries the beauty of both vampires and humans though she had an annoyed look on her face.

???: Damn it gasper how could you do this!

She huffed and walked towards a nearby by table and sat then began writing on a small book.

???: Did not expect this one bit... Valerie tepes.

The girl now known as Valerie yelped from her chair and fall to the ground then she looks at the source who spoke and saw a silver haired boy with red eyes who was leaning on the wall with his arm's crossed.

Valerie: w-who are you?

She asked a bit scared on who the person infront of her was though the silver haired boy who just walked towards her who began cowering then the silver haired boy stopped infront of her.

???: Oh... you've already forgotten who I'm.

He said in a faint hurt tone then he smirks and deactivated his ring showing a brown haired boy with brown eyes though he had a scar on his left eye which made Valerie to have wide eyes.

Valerie: I-Issei-san?

She asked in disbelief while issei chuckled and walked towards the window next to her room and looks at the full moon with a bored expression.

Issei: hehehe yeah it's me.

Then at that moment the door's opened and the guards was about to charge when suddenly issei stopped time which made the guards to stop though Valerie was at disbelief that time was stopped.