chapter 12 roar of the annihilation dragon

( underworld)

Issei:haaaa!

He continues his roar while the entire coliseum was shaking then after a few seconds he stopped and looks at ophis.

Issei: does this form look familiar little dwarf?

He questioned while Ophis stepped backed then suddenly a black cloud appeared above issei's head then out came C. Ophis who was sitting in a crosslegged position which shocked ophis and everyone else.

Ophis: who are you?

C. Ophis: I'm your counter part who was a part of issei's counter part who combined with me to cure himself from dragons fall.

Then out of nowhere Sirzechs stood up from his chair then he slumped down with his head on the ground.

Sirzechs: we are issuing to surrender so please spare us!

He said with absolute terror though issei only laughed at his face.

Issei: oh punny little bat did you all think I would let you all go rent-free after the stunt you pulled? - he started chuckling - that won't be happening... - he activated a barrier around the coliseum - no one is allowed to leave even if you tried teleporting neither your a God or something you won't escape this place until the fight is over.

Everyone was became really scared at what issei just said though he was not finished.

Issei: since you forced my hand - he snapped his finger then a bunch of screen appeared revealing everyone's factions - * dark smirk * let's make things interesting if my teammates defeats a faction leader then there factions will be annihilated to oblivion!

Michael: your going to kill the entire race of the supernatural!?

Issei: yeah so what?

Zeus: don't you care about the balance of the world!?

Issei: balance? * Started laughing* I don't give a damn about that and besides I will just recreate some other beings who will replace all of you and besides all of you were never needed to begin with.

The leaders were shocked at what they just heard then suddenly issei reverted back to his normal form which had ash gray hair with red streaks and followed by his eyes that were Gold with the center being red though he had an annoyed look.

Issei: hoi peverts stop ogling on my mother before I make sure you all never existed - he said in a cold and serious tone.

Everyone who heard that trembled then genshirou appeared in his vritra form and grabbed issei with his tentacles though issei just grin and snapped off genshirou's tentacles then issei jumped and punched the dragon's head downwards making a Crater in the process then genshirou came out from the ground in his armored form when suddenly issei appeared infront of him and grabbed him behind his neck and started running towards rias and sona who created a giant barrier around them then issei slammed genshirou's head on the barrier.

Issei: hahahahaha!

He continued to laugh while repeatedly banging genshirou's head until the barrier was beginning to crack while genshirou's helmet shattered revealing his head was bleeding then issei spread his wings and flew to the sky then he threw genshirou upwards and kicked him at his torso towards sona and rias breaking the barrier though both heiress barely dodge it then he crashed at the floor though he had a few crack mark's on his body then sona rushed towards her pawn and used a phenex tear to heal genshirou when suddenly the crack marks grew and spread around his body and head.

Genshirou: aaaahhhhh!

Genshirou screamed in absolute pain like never before while it shocked everyone.